Skip to content
PRO
Pro Members Get Full Access!
Get off the sidelines and take action in real estate investing with BiggerPockets Pro. Our comprehensive suite of tools and resources minimize mistakes, support informed decisions, and propel you to success.
Advanced networking features
Market and Deal Finder tools
Property analysis calculators
Landlord Command Center
$0
TODAY
$39.00/month when billed monthly.
$32.50/month when billed annually.
7 day free trial. Cancel anytime
Already a Pro Member? Sign in here

Join Over 3 Million Real Estate Investors

Create a free BiggerPockets account to comment, participate, and connect with over 3 million real estate investors.
Use your real name
By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.
The community here is like my own little personal real estate army that I can depend upon to help me through ANY problems I come across.
Real Estate Events & Meetups
All Forum Categories
Followed Discussions
Followed Categories
Followed People
Followed Locations
Market News & Data
General Info
Real Estate Strategies
Landlording & Rental Properties
Real Estate Professionals
Financial, Tax, & Legal
Real Estate Classifieds
Reviews & Feedback

User Stats

Votes
Jorge Abreu
Pro Member
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Dallas, TX
Votes |
🤝Multifamily Investing Meetup - Guest Speaker: Brad Sumrok 📆 08.22 at ⌚5:30 PM

Jorge Abreu
Pro Member
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Dallas, TX
Posted
This event is brought to you by:

No Replies

• 08/22/24 05:30PM - 07:30PM America/Chicago
  • Venture X Dallas by the Galleria, 5301 Alpha Road #80 Dallas, TX 75240 Dallas, Texas 75240
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

Join us for an exciting event on Thursday, August 22, at Dallas by the Galleria, 5301 Alpha Rd #80, Dallas, TX 75240. We are thrilled to have the renowned Brad Sumrok as our special speaker. Brad Sumrok is a leading expert in multifamily investing, helping countless individuals achieve financial freedom through his guidance. His insights and experience are invaluable, making this a rare chance to learn directly from one of the best in the industry.

Whether you're a seasoned investor or just starting out, this event offers actionable knowledge and the chance to network with like-minded professionals. Don’t miss out on this opportunity to enhance your skills and expand your connections.

Mark your calendars, bring your questions, and get ready for an evening of learning and growth. We can’t wait to see you there!

Sponsors

Luke Stockton

JNT Construction

[email protected]

(469)-660-8020/ (972)-885-5053

Equity Real Estate Management

(305) 209-8824

[email protected]