Skip to content
PRO
Pro Members Get Full Access!
Get off the sidelines and take action in real estate investing with BiggerPockets Pro. Our comprehensive suite of tools and resources minimize mistakes, support informed decisions, and propel you to success.
Advanced networking features
Market and Deal Finder tools
Property analysis calculators
Landlord Command Center
$0
TODAY
$39.00/month when billed monthly.
$32.50/month when billed annually.
7 day free trial. Cancel anytime
Already a Pro Member? Sign in here

Join Over 3 Million Real Estate Investors

Create a free BiggerPockets account to comment, participate, and connect with over 3 million real estate investors.
Use your real name
By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.
The community here is like my own little personal real estate army that I can depend upon to help me through ANY problems I come across.
Real Estate Events & Meetups
All Forum Categories
Followed Discussions
Followed Categories
Followed People
Followed Locations
Market News & Data
General Info
Real Estate Strategies
Landlording & Rental Properties
Real Estate Professionals
Financial, Tax, & Legal
Real Estate Classifieds
Reviews & Feedback

User Stats

Votes
Cindy Carriger
Pro Member
  • Rental Property Investor
  • North Richland Hills, TX
Votes |
Investment Property Valuation Workshop 07/20/2024

Cindy Carriger
Pro Member
  • Rental Property Investor
  • North Richland Hills, TX
Posted

No Replies

• 07/20/24 09:00AM - 12:00PM America/Chicago
  • 6850 Manhattan Blvd, Ste. 205 Fort Worth, Texas 76120
  • $25

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. There may be pitching of products, services or properties at this event!

Investment Property Valuation Workshop

Saturday, July 20, 2024

Breakfast Included!!!

In person AND Online! - Zoom Meeting Access Info will be sent in a Registration Confirmation email.

The market is moving to the buy side. Jobs, interest rates, wages, rents, etc. are changing too. You've got to analyze investment property opportunities quickly, but how can you be sure you’re value estimates are right? We’ve gotcha covered! At this meeting, experienced Real Estate Investors will share insights and the techniques they’re using to determine property values now. Don’t miss this vital meeting!

I look forward to meeting you there. Say hi to me at the registration table, or chat with me online and let me know you saw us on Bigger Pockets!

~ Cindy

COST to ATTEND:

PRE-REGISTER ONLINE: $20

AT THE DOOR : $25

The meeting will be held at 6850 Manhattan Blvd, Ste. 205, Fort Worth, Tx 76120. For the convenience of our guests, we are providing the option for ZOOM access as well.

TO REGISTER:

Please check www.dfwreiclub.com home page where you'll find a link to the meeting registration for more details.

:: N O T E :: For our IN-PERSON meetings, we do have limited seating, so it is best (...and it saves you $5) to [REGISTER ahead online] to help insure that we have enough seats for everyone.

For virtual meeting attendees, you will receive a link at the email address you provided to our ZOOM meeting once you register.

You can reach Robin at 817-300-1132 if you have any questions.

• "We have visitors and members from all around the DFW area!"

TARRANT COUNTY

Fort Worth                                                              Arlington
    Grand Prairie                                                         Flower Mound
    North Richland Hills                                            
    Keller
    Burleson                                                                  Haltom City
    Hurst                                                                        Southlake
    Colleyville                                                                Watauga
    Benbrook                                                                 Saginaw
    White Settlement                                                   Crowley
    Forest Hill                                                                 Trophy Club
    Azle

DALLAS COUNTY

Addison                                                                     Balch Springs
    Carrollton                                                                 Cedar Hill
    Coppell                                                                      Dallas
    Desoto                                                                       Duncanville
    Garland                                                                     Grand Prairie
    Hutchin                                                                      Irving
    Lancaster                                                                   Mesquite
    Richardson                                                                 Rowlett
    Sachse                                                                         Seagoville
    Sunnyvale

DENTON COUNTY

Argyle                                                                          Aubrey
    Carrollton                                                                   Denton
    Flower Mound                                                           Frisco
    Justin                                                                           Krum
    Lake Dallas                                                                 
    Lewisville
    Little Elm                                                                     Pilot Point
    Ponder                                                                         Roanoke
    Sanger                                                                         
    The Colony