Skip to content
PRO
Pro Members Get Full Access!
Get off the sidelines and take action in real estate investing with BiggerPockets Pro. Our comprehensive suite of tools and resources minimize mistakes, support informed decisions, and propel you to success.
Advanced networking features
Market and Deal Finder tools
Property analysis calculators
Landlord Command Center
$0
TODAY
$39.00/month when billed monthly.
$32.50/month when billed annually.
7 day free trial. Cancel anytime
Already a Pro Member? Sign in here

Join Over 3 Million Real Estate Investors

Create a free BiggerPockets account to comment, participate, and connect with over 3 million real estate investors.
Use your real name
By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.
The community here is like my own little personal real estate army that I can depend upon to help me through ANY problems I come across.
Real Estate Events & Meetups
All Forum Categories
Followed Discussions
Followed Categories
Followed People
Followed Locations
Market News & Data
General Info
Real Estate Strategies
Landlording & Rental Properties
Real Estate Professionals
Financial, Tax, & Legal
Real Estate Classifieds
Reviews & Feedback

User Stats

Votes
Donnie M.
Pro Member
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Fairhope, AL
Votes |
Daphne, AL - Investor Networking Meetup #6 - Eastern Shore Real Estate Investors

Donnie M.
Pro Member
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Fairhope, AL
Posted

1 Reply

• 07/02/24 06:00PM - 07:30PM America/Chicago
  • Across the street from Harbor Freight Tools. The building has a teal metal roof. Enter double doors can't miss us., 25369 US-98 E Unit K Daphne, Alabama 36526 Daphne, Alabama 36526
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

This will be our 6th meeting. Meetings will continue every first Tuesday of each month. Last month we had right at 20 people show up! We have had at least 10-12 people show up to all previous meetings. Looking to grow and get as many like-minded people networking about real estate investing so please Invite anyone you think may be interested.

Networking event with no pitching or selling of anything. Just hang out and learn from one another. No speaker up there talking for 1 hour straight. About 15-20 minutes, at most, of speaking and the rest is networking. No investing experience is required to come.

Topic: Matthew Lipham, a local lender, will be speaking to the group about real estate investor financing! DSCR loans, no income loans, cash-out refinances and likely a few more investment type loans out there. Bring all your financing questions as he will answer anything you want to know about your next refinance or purchase on a single family investment property!

Meeting Location: 25369 US-98, Daphne, AL 36526 (Daphne CoWork is the building and it has a teal metal roof - enter through double doors in front. It's across the street from Harbor Freight Tools)

Date & Time: Tuesday, July 2nd from 6:00 to 7:30 pm

No experience required and feel free to invite family, friends, kids, and anyone you know who may be interested in getting into real estate in any way. Can make it on time? That's alright, show up anytime before we are done to still get some good conversations in.

I started a Facebook group as well. Feel free to join and network there as well. Post deals, ask for contractor recommendations, post your wins, etc. https://www.facebook.com/groups/easternshorerealestate/

Please message me if you have any questions or want to network at any time.

Loading replies...