Skip to content
PRO
Pro Members Get Full Access!
Get off the sidelines and take action in real estate investing with BiggerPockets Pro. Our comprehensive suite of tools and resources minimize mistakes, support informed decisions, and propel you to success.
Advanced networking features
Market and Deal Finder tools
Property analysis calculators
Landlord Command Center
$0
TODAY
$39.00/month when billed monthly.
$32.50/month when billed annually.
7 day free trial. Cancel anytime
Already a Pro Member? Sign in here

Join Over 3 Million Real Estate Investors

Create a free BiggerPockets account to comment, participate, and connect with over 3 million real estate investors.
Use your real name
By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.
The community here is like my own little personal real estate army that I can depend upon to help me through ANY problems I come across.
Real Estate Events & Meetups
All Forum Categories
Followed Discussions
Followed Categories
Followed People
Followed Locations
Market News & Data
General Info
Real Estate Strategies
Landlording & Rental Properties
Real Estate Professionals
Financial, Tax, & Legal
Real Estate Classifieds
Reviews & Feedback

User Stats

Votes
Molly Arnott
Agent
  • Investor
  • Meridian, ID
Votes |
Boise Real Estate Investor Network - June Meetup

Molly Arnott
Agent
  • Investor
  • Meridian, ID
Posted

No Replies

• 06/19/24 06:00PM - 07:30PM America/Denver
  • Cafe Ole Boise, 210 N Miwaukee Street Boise, Idaho 83704
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

๐ŸŒŸ Join Us at Our June Boise Real Estate Investor Meetup! ๐ŸŒŸ

Calling All Boise Real Estate Enthusiasts!

Get ready for another exciting meetup with the Boise Real Estate Investment Network! Whether you're a seasoned investor or just starting out, this event is your ticket to connect, gain insights, and share strategies for thriving in today's dynamic market.

Whatโ€™s on the Agenda?

๐Ÿ“ˆ Market Insights: Stay ahead with the latest trends and data on Boiseโ€™s real estate market.

๐Ÿค Networking Opportunities: Connect with fellow investors and industry experts to build valuable relationships.

๐ŸŽ“ Expert Talks: Gain knowledge from top real estate professionals on tackling current market challenges and spotting opportunities.

โ“ Q&A Session: Get your pressing real estate questions answered by the pros.

๐Ÿ“ Location: Cafe Ole Boise
๐Ÿ“… Date & Time: Wednesday, June 19th @ 6 PM
๐Ÿ‘ฅ Who Should Join: Investors, first-time buyers, and real estate enthusiasts!
๐Ÿ‘ซ Bring a Friend: Share the experience and uncover new investment opportunities together.

Let's collaborate to transform market challenges into profitable ventures! Looking forward to seeing you there! ๐Ÿก๐Ÿ’ผ