Skip to content
PRO
Pro Members Get Full Access!
Get off the sidelines and take action in real estate investing with BiggerPockets Pro. Our comprehensive suite of tools and resources minimize mistakes, support informed decisions, and propel you to success.
Advanced networking features
Market and Deal Finder tools
Property analysis calculators
Landlord Command Center
$0
TODAY
$39.00/month when billed monthly.
$32.50/month when billed annually.
7 day free trial. Cancel anytime
Already a Pro Member? Sign in here

Join Over 3 Million Real Estate Investors

Create a free BiggerPockets account to comment, participate, and connect with over 3 million real estate investors.
Use your real name
By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.
The community here is like my own little personal real estate army that I can depend upon to help me through ANY problems I come across.
Real Estate Events & Meetups
All Forum Categories
Followed Discussions
Followed Categories
Followed People
Followed Locations
Market News & Data
General Info
Real Estate Strategies
Landlording & Rental Properties
Real Estate Professionals
Financial, Tax, & Legal
Real Estate Classifieds
Reviews & Feedback

User Stats

Votes
Jorge Abreu
Pro Member
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Dallas, TX
Votes |
⏳Count Down 🤝Dallas Multifamily Investing Meetup 📅May 23rd @11:30 AM - 📍HighFives

Jorge Abreu
Pro Member
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Dallas, TX
Posted
This event is brought to you by:

No Replies

• 05/23/24 11:30AM - 01:30PM America/Chicago
  • https://www.wedothisandthat.com/highfives, High Fives - 1804 McMillan Avenue Dallas, Texas 75206
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

✨ We are waiting for you at HighFives! ✨

➡️Address: High Fives - 1804 McMillan Avenue, Dallas, TX 75206

➡️When: Thursday, May 23rd

➡️What time: 11:30 AM to 1:30 PM

Who Should Attend:

Multifamily Investors | Real Estate Professionals | Aspiring Investors | Property Managers | Industry Enthusiasts etc

Why Attend:

Participating in the Elevate Multifamily Investing Meetup in Dallas provides excellent chances for networking, gaining market insights, accessing exclusive deals, and learning from seasoned investors. It's an ideal avenue to stay inspired, foster personal growth, and become part of a supportive investing community.

Our Guest Speaker: Vince Porter

Vince I. Porter, CPA, an alumnus of Texas State University with a degree in Accounting and Finance, quickly rose to President and CEO of Porter & Company, CPAs after joining in 2005, following his tenure as a real estate tax senior with RSM McGladrey. Licensed as a CPA in Texas, Vince is actively involved in both the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and the Texas Society of Certified Public Accountants. Recognized as one of CPA Practice Advisor's Top 40 CPAs Under 40 in 2018, Vince and his firm specialize in serving high net worth entrepreneurs, accredited investors, and multifamily syndication groups. Porter & Company CPAs offers strategic tax planning, tax compliance, and managed accounting services to its clients. Beyond his professional endeavors, Vince is passionate about community involvement, serving on the board of directors for JDRF. He also enjoys outdoor activities like hunting and cycling with his wife Heather, their five children, and a diverse collection of pets.