Skip to content
PRO
Pro Members Get Full Access!
Get off the sidelines and take action in real estate investing with BiggerPockets Pro. Our comprehensive suite of tools and resources minimize mistakes, support informed decisions, and propel you to success.
Advanced networking features
Market and Deal Finder tools
Property analysis calculators
Landlord Command Center
$0
TODAY
$39.00/month when billed monthly.
$32.50/month when billed annually.
7 day free trial. Cancel anytime
Already a Pro Member? Sign in here
Real Estate Events & Meetups
All Forum Categories
Followed Discussions
Followed Categories
Followed People
Followed Locations
Market News & Data
General Info
Real Estate Strategies
Landlording & Rental Properties
Real Estate Professionals
Financial, Tax, & Legal
Real Estate Classifieds
Reviews & Feedback

User Stats

Votes
Priscilla Z.
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Palm Bay, FL
Votes |
Meeting for wholesalers in Brevard County FL! Melbourne, Palm Bay & Local Areas!

Priscilla Z.
  • Palm Bay, FL
Posted

4 Replies

• 05/06/24 06:00PM - 08:00PM America/New_York
  • Off of Emerson Dr. Palm Bay, Florida 32907
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

My husband and I have been investing in real estate for 15 years.  When we began we didn't find anyone locally that was willing to teach us the ropes, so we had to roll up our sleeves and hustle.  Throughout the years we met people that were just starting and decided to do for others what we were looking for when we first started.

About ten years ago we started hosting an investor's meeting in Palm Bay.  The first Monday of each month is for wholesalers, brand new, seasoned, and everyone in between.  No sales pitches ever.  We are laid back and have have a REAL discussion about real estate around the table.  We celebrate successes, help each other with solving problems, share deals and network.   The meeting is hosted in NW Palm Bay at our office.

Space is limited.  If you are interested in attending please email your phone number to:  [email protected]

We have a whatsapp group that is setup for meeting information and notifications so we will add you to the group.

Feel free to email with any questions.

Look forward to meeting you!

User Stats

Votes
Samuel Boyd
  • Realtor
  • Melbourne, FL
Votes |
  • Realtor
  • Melbourne, FL
Replied

Hey @Priscilla Z. this sounds like an AWESOME event! I'm super glad you posted about it here and I wanted to let you know that I sent you an email and am very interested in attending next meeting and bringing my investment partner as well (if you have room!) please let me know and I look forward to meeting you. 

User Stats

Votes
Samuel Boyd
  • Realtor
  • Melbourne, FL
Votes |
  • Realtor
  • Melbourne, FL
Replied

Also noticed a little typo in your email. I assume it's: therealofrealestateinvesting.com ? Cheers!

BiggerPockets logo
PassivePockets is here!
|
BiggerPockets
Find sponsors, evaluate deals, and learn how to invest with confidence.

User Stats

Votes
Priscilla Z.
  • Palm Bay, FL
Votes |
  • Palm Bay, FL
Replied

Hey @Samuel Boyd - awesome! Yes we have space so I'll add you to our attendees for Monday's meeting. I did have a typo, thanks for catching that!  I missed a T! LOL :) but our email is at gmail.com so the correct email is:

[email protected]

Please resend your email and anyone that's reading this please use this email above.  Kinda long (Sorry!) but it's what I'm working with for now.  

User Stats

Votes
Replied

@Priscilla Z. The closest thing I've seen for meetups is Orlando. So sad I just missed this month's meeting. I'd love to join for next month though. I have a few flips under my belt and am looking to get started in wholesaling to source my flips.