Skip to content
PRO
Pro Members Get Full Access!
Get off the sidelines and take action in real estate investing with BiggerPockets Pro. Our comprehensive suite of tools and resources minimize mistakes, support informed decisions, and propel you to success.
Advanced networking features
Market and Deal Finder tools
Property analysis calculators
Landlord Command Center
$0
TODAY
$39.00/month when billed monthly.
$32.50/month when billed annually.
7 day free trial. Cancel anytime
Already a Pro Member? Sign in here

Join Over 3 Million Real Estate Investors

Create a free BiggerPockets account to comment, participate, and connect with over 3 million real estate investors.
Use your real name
By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.
The community here is like my own little personal real estate army that I can depend upon to help me through ANY problems I come across.
General Landlording & Rental Properties
All Forum Categories
Followed Discussions
Followed Categories
Followed People
Followed Locations
Market News & Data
General Info
Real Estate Strategies
Landlording & Rental Properties
Real Estate Professionals
Financial, Tax, & Legal
Real Estate Classifieds
Reviews & Feedback

User Stats

Votes
ThomasRoy Penland
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Albuquerque, NM
Votes |
Contractors in Albuquerque, NM

ThomasRoy Penland
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Albuquerque, NM
Posted

I am looking for help regarding new HVAC in a quadplex I recently purchased. I received a quote from my property manager for $6700 and this would fix only one of the four units. This seems extremely high. I wanted to know if this is reasonable, or if anyone had any other ideas or contractors to refer me to. Thank you, TR

User Stats

Votes
Tracy Streich
Property Manager
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Tulsa- OKC Oklahoma
Votes |
Property Manager
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Tulsa- OKC Oklahoma
Replied

@ThomasRoy Penland  Really depends on what they are doing and how many tons.  If it is 2.5 tons that is high.  If it is 4 tons it might be reasonable.   If you want some additional quotes find out a few more details then you should be able to call around and get some ballpark quotes from other hvac vendors.   Good luck

User Stats

Votes
Zachary Romero
  • Investor
  • Albuquerque, NM
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Albuquerque, NM
Replied

I can help get you another quote if you would like. Im a local ABQ contractor. Green Mountain Contractors Inc. Find us on google and give us a ring. 

BiggerPockets logo
Network With Property Managers
|
BiggerPockets
Partnering with a property manager before you buy will boost your bottom line. Match and mingle with top property managers now!

User Stats

Votes
Jonathan Wooten
  • Investor
  • Albuquerque, NM
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Albuquerque, NM
Replied

@Zachary Romero nice checked out your website and currently finishing up a fix and flip in ABQ and will have another one lined up already so will def give you a call to give me a bid. 

I am also looking for an investor friendly landscaper here in abq- would you have any recommendations?