Skip to content
PRO
Pro Members Get Full Access!
Get off the sidelines and take action in real estate investing with BiggerPockets Pro. Our comprehensive suite of tools and resources minimize mistakes, support informed decisions, and propel you to success.
Advanced networking features
Market and Deal Finder tools
Property analysis calculators
Landlord Command Center
$0
TODAY
$39.00/month when billed monthly.
$32.50/month when billed annually.
7 day free trial. Cancel anytime
Already a Pro Member? Sign in here

Join Over 3 Million Real Estate Investors

Create a free BiggerPockets account to comment, participate, and connect with over 3 million real estate investors.
Use your real name
By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.
The community here is like my own little personal real estate army that I can depend upon to help me through ANY problems I come across.
General Landlording & Rental Properties
All Forum Categories
Followed Discussions
Followed Categories
Followed People
Followed Locations
Market News & Data
General Info
Real Estate Strategies
Landlording & Rental Properties
Real Estate Professionals
Financial, Tax, & Legal
Real Estate Classifieds
Reviews & Feedback

User Stats

Votes
Alex Abanto
  • Investor
  • Boca Raton, FL
Votes |
Any Dishwashers brands you recommend? HD or Lowes sub $400

Alex Abanto
  • Investor
  • Boca Raton, FL
Posted

Have to replcae the original in my rental..any dishwashers you like for $400 or less that havent given you any issues...any ones i should stay away from..hoping it to last a while once replaced

User Stats

Votes
Replied

I stick to the frigidaire, maytag, whirlpool family line.  Just check out lowes or menards and sort by whats available locally then go with the cheapest model that gets a review your comfortable with.  I wouldn't go below 85%.  ALWAYS make sure to buy a new hook up kit with a new dishwasher or washing machine.  I've never had any luck with LG or Bosche as parts can be nearly impossible to find.  Typically I would avoid repairing anything more then 5 years but if its an easy/cheap fix its well worth having the option.

User Stats

Votes
Replied

@Alex Abanto whirlpool, ge or maytag. Avoid Bosch and Samsung.

BiggerPockets logo
Network With Property Managers
|
BiggerPockets
Partnering with a property manager before you buy will boost your bottom line. Match and mingle with top property managers now!

User Stats

Votes
Replied

@Alex Abanto fridgiare is also solid. Not the highest brand name and probably not the quiest but still solid

User Stats

Votes
Michael Noto
Agent
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Southington, CT
Votes |
Agent
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Southington, CT
Replied

If you hit a sale at Lowes or HD, which they always seem to have, you can find a brand name dishwasher for $400 or less. Especially if you pick it up and install it.