paying myself first in the savings /equity financial spendin plan

paying myself first in the savings /equity financial spendin plan

New to Real Estate · Cleveland, OH · Member since 2019 · 40 posts · 2 votes

I'm curious about my financial spending plan. When it comes to paying myself; could/should I use that money to pay the mortgage off and if ever needed, I can try any equity loan rather it sitting in an account. Plan is to house hack with the tenants paying their rent which covers the mortgage.

0Reply
11 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Greenwich, CT · Member since 2015 · 4k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    7y

    @Bobbie Dancy, we need a lot more info. Total expenses, home price, home equity, mortgage amount, short and long term goals.

  • New to Real Estate · Cleveland, OH · Member since 2019 · 40 posts · 2 votes
    7y

    Well, I haven't purchased the home yet. That's the plan. My short term goal is to house hack, than move to BRRRR. Thats my goal eventually. using the FSP the allocation of paying myself 1st, The 10% I put to the side of my weekly paycheck. Should I let that 10% sit in a savings account and or use it for the mortgage when I house hack. Hopefully the tenant will cover the mortgage, and my ideal is to HELOC later on and start the BRRRR.

    PLAN

    1.FHA Loan House hack with tenant

    2.FSP making sure my finances are proper. (pay myself 1st) The 10% from my weekly paycheck should I save it or then use it to put equity in the house faster?

    3.HELOC to begin BRRRR

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.