Skip to content
PRO
Pro Members Get Full Access!
Get off the sidelines and take action in real estate investing with BiggerPockets Pro. Our comprehensive suite of tools and resources minimize mistakes, support informed decisions, and propel you to success.
Advanced networking features
Market and Deal Finder tools
Property analysis calculators
Landlord Command Center
$0
TODAY
$39.00/month when billed monthly.
$32.50/month when billed annually.
7 day free trial. Cancel anytime
Already a Pro Member? Sign in here

Join Over 3 Million Real Estate Investors

Create a free BiggerPockets account to comment, participate, and connect with over 3 million real estate investors.
Use your real name
By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.
The community here is like my own little personal real estate army that I can depend upon to help me through ANY problems I come across.
General Landlording & Rental Properties
All Forum Categories
Followed Discussions
Followed Categories
Followed People
Followed Locations
Market News & Data
General Info
Real Estate Strategies
Landlording & Rental Properties
Real Estate Professionals
Financial, Tax, & Legal
Real Estate Classifieds
Reviews & Feedback

User Stats

Votes
Frank Naujokas
Votes |
2023 Chicago Residential Lease

Frank Naujokas
Posted

Would someone be willing to send me an editable pdf of the 2023 Chicago residential lease agreement? I am trying to update lease agreements but cannot locate this pdf. I would greatly appreciate. 

User Stats

Votes
Keith Ellis
  • Investor
  • Chicago, IL
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Chicago, IL
Replied

Could someone DM me an editable PDF of the 2023 Chicago residential lease? Thanks much!

User Stats

Votes
Replied

Would someone also be willing to send me an editable pdf of the 2023 Chicago Association of Realtor Residential Lease Agreement?

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Jason Reifeis
  • Chicago, IL
Votes |
  • Chicago, IL
Replied

@Tom Shallcross

Would you be able to send me one also? Thanks in advance.

User Stats

Votes
Jason Reifeis
  • Chicago, IL
Votes |
  • Chicago, IL
Replied

@John Warren

Hi John, would you be able to send me one as well please? Thanks in advance!

User Stats

Votes
Replied
Quote from @Jonathan Klemm:

Hey @Frank Naujokas - I just got your email and responded with the Chicago residential lease.  Let me know if there is anything else that pops up that I can help with.

User Stats

Votes
Replied
Quote from @RACHEL Thoele:

Hey @Frank Naujokas - I just got your email and responded with the Chicago residential lease.  Let me know if there is anything else that pops up that I can help with.

Having trouble getting the hang of this because I am an old luddite.  May I please have a copy of the 2023 lease as well?

User Stats

Votes
Replied
Quote from @RACHEL Thoele:

It has not come up in my email yet, are you adding the 'e' between my 2 names?  I did however receive an email from Bigger Pockets that my post is now verified.  

User Stats

Votes
Replied

I would really appreciate it if someone would send me a 2023 Chicago lease.