Skip to content
PRO
Pro Members Get Full Access!
Get off the sidelines and take action in real estate investing with BiggerPockets Pro. Our comprehensive suite of tools and resources minimize mistakes, support informed decisions, and propel you to success.
Advanced networking features
Market and Deal Finder tools
Property analysis calculators
Landlord Command Center
$0
TODAY
$39.00/month when billed monthly.
$32.50/month when billed annually.
7 day free trial. Cancel anytime
Already a Pro Member? Sign in here

Join Over 3 Million Real Estate Investors

Create a free BiggerPockets account to comment, participate, and connect with over 3 million real estate investors.
Use your real name
By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.
The community here is like my own little personal real estate army that I can depend upon to help me through ANY problems I come across.
Classifieds
All Forum Categories
Followed Discussions
Followed Categories
Followed People
Followed Locations
Market News & Data
General Info
Real Estate Strategies
Landlording & Rental Properties
Real Estate Professionals
Financial, Tax, & Legal
Real Estate Classifieds
Reviews & Feedback

User Stats

Votes
James Wise#1 General Real Estate Investing Contributor
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Cleveland Dayton Cincinnati Toledo Columbus & Akron, OH
Votes |
Is Fox News Anchor Clayton Morris A FRAUD? (Video Released)

James Wise#1 General Real Estate Investing Contributor
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Cleveland Dayton Cincinnati Toledo Columbus & Akron, OH
Posted

For those of you following the Clayton Morris / Morris Invest House of Cards starting to fall thread or other various threads I'd like to move the conversation over to this thread. As many of you know my team has been working on a full length film going over the story of the investors who have made fraud allegations against Clayton Morris and his company Morris Invest and their dealings with Bert Whalen and his company Oceanpointe. 

The video is still in production and is scheduled to be released soon. For now though I'd like you all to take a sneak peak at the trailer.

Is Fox News Anchor Clayton Morris A FRAUD? - Landlords From Hell 2 - #ThisIsHoltonWise Trailer

Show Notes:

#ThisIsHoltonWise is video series consisting of short clips that highlight the things we do & talk about here at Holton Wise. These clips are intended to give viewers a sneak peak at what they can expect when working with our team or viewing our full length video content.

Episode 2 of The Landlords From Hell Show is about the many stories circulating the news cycle alleging that former Fox News Anchor Clayton Morris and his company Morris Invest worked with Bert Whalen and his company Oceanpointe Investments to defraud investors in what has been called a real estate Ponzi scheme. In addition to providing insight into the media coverage James Wise speaks with alleged victims of Clayton Morris, Clayton Morris himself and other industry professionals including Jay Hinrichs, Meet Kevin, Indianapolis Property Managers and much more.

Offering

Loading replies...