looking for a good structural engineer

WantService
Classifieds

looking for a good structural engineer

Lender · Sherman Oaks, CA · Member since 2014 · 68 posts · 80 votes

I couldn't figure out exactly where to post this so I'm hoping it gets seen. I'm building a house and the structural engineer I used when I built my last one is no longer in business. This will be a modern home in Studio City. Can anybody recommend a good structural engineer? I will also need a civil engineer as well.

0Reply
11 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Specialist · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2014 · 44 posts · 31 votes
    7y

    @Judy Rae

    RME Structural Engineers

    www.rmestructural.com

    310-844-0940

  • Lender · Sherman Oaks, CA · Member since 2014 · 68 posts · 80 votes
    7y
    Thanks for taking the time to post a message for me. I checked out their website. They look super expensive! anytime anybody designs a Marriott hotel they're not going to be in my budget I wouldn't imagine.
  • Mike ReynoldsPro Member
    construction · Nacogdoches, TX · Member since 2011 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    7y
    Originally posted by @Judy Rae:

    Thanks for taking the time to post a message for me. I checked out their website. They look super expensive! anytime anybody designs a Marriott hotel they're not going to be in my budget I wouldn't imagine.

     You may try calling them anyway. They should only charge by the size of the job. It's worth a shot anyway. I wish I could help you better but I don't have any contacts on the west coast. 

  • Lender · Sherman Oaks, CA · Member since 2014 · 68 posts · 80 votes
    7y

    Thanks Mike.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.