48 Unit Apt Complex in Kingstree SC - Between Charleston & Myrtle

HavePropertiesCommercialMid sized Apartment
Classifieds

48 Unit Apt Complex in Kingstree SC - Between Charleston & Myrtle

Troy GandeeBusiness Member
Real Estate Broker · Charleston, SC · Member since 2013 · 794 posts · 454 votes

Hi!

I'm a residential/commercial Realtor/Broker and investor in the Charleston area. I've recently been made aware of a 48 unit apartment complex in Kingstree, SC. This is a more rural area about an hour and a half from Charleston. It's inland a ways and roughly halfway between Charleston and Myrtle Beach. It's also nearly halfway between Charleston and Columbia, but off to the East of the Lake Sumter/Moultrie areas. The property is in Berekeley County, which is experiencing a boom in manufacturing. The new Volvo plant is being built in Berkeley County at the moment. This is not my listing. It's a pocket listing of a colleague. I would love to find a ready and able buyer to represent on the buy side. I don't have a ton of information on the property just yet, but I have financials and market details for the property. I was told the asking price is around $1.250m. The owner has spent an excessive amount in CapEx in the last year to prepare the property for sale, which has reduced the NOI. However, with normalized repairs and maintenance, it should be around an 8% cap rate. It was built in 1990 and they're 2 bed units as far as I know.

If you're interested in more info, feel free to reach out to me. Serious inquiries only, please. I have financials and other documents to share with serious buyers.

0Reply
15 views

10 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Entrepreneur/Online Marketing · Forked River, NJ · Member since 2015 · 28 posts · 1 vote
    9y

    Shoot me over financials.

    Would love to plug some of these numbers in. I'm not familiar with the area, but I am with Florance/ Marion, etc.

    Thanks [email protected]

  • Property Manager · Lakewood, NJ · Member since 2016 · 28 posts · 3 votes
    9y

    Please send details [email protected]

  • Multifamily Investor and Syndicator · Lake Ronkonkoma, NY · Member since 2017 · 139 posts · 8 votes
    9y

    Hello,

    Please send financials to us. We would love to have a look at this. Need accurate information, in terms of vacancy and expenses

    Thank you

    Prashant

  • Rental Property Investor · Charlotte, NC · Member since 2016 · 293 posts · 88 votes
    9y

    Is this still around? Feel free to shoot us the details. 

  • Chris BrownPro Member
    Investor · Columbia, SC · Member since 2016 · 9 posts · 2 votes
    9y

    Please send details if still around. Thanks.

  • Rental Property Investor · Teaneck, NJ · Member since 2016 · 567 posts · 291 votes
    9y

    @Troy Gandee, Please send me the details [email protected]

  • Troy GandeeBusiness Member
    OP
    Real Estate Broker · Charleston, SC · Member since 2013 · 794 posts · 454 votes
    9y

    Sorry! I haven't checked this in a few days. I was told yesterday it is still available and still not listed. Feel free to send me your email info and I'll send the financials.

  • Professional · Santa Barbara, CA · Member since 2016 · 5 posts · 0 votes
    9y

    Troy,

    Let me know if this is still available and basic stats: Gross annual rents. Should be around $250K to $285K at an 8% Cap rate. Please confirm. Average monthly rent per door should be about $500/mo. as well. Also do you know market rents for area? Thanks so much. 

  • Bristol, TN · Member since 2017 · 36 posts · 2 votes
    9y

    Please send details to [email protected]

    Thanks...

  • Rental Property Investor · Tampa, FL · Member since 2015 · 140 posts · 45 votes
    9y

    Please send me the details if this is still available. [email protected]. Thank you!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.