6 month 65% LTV Private Mortgages Needed On 2 Properties

WantFinancingPrivate Money
Classifieds

6 month 65% LTV Private Mortgages Needed On 2 Properties

Flint, MI · Member since 2013 · 106 posts · 38 votes

I own two properties outright and I need private mortgages on them in order to buy another property that will be my primary. Must close on or before 5/20/16.

This must be a private mortgage or hard money loan. The property we are buying is not financeable and we've got credit issues that prevent us from getting a conventional or FHA mortgage right now. We are also unable to get a HELOC so that's not an option right now.

Mortgage Amount: $175,000

Collateral: 

4122 Independence Dr. Genesee Twp, MI 48507. 1500sf 3/2 ranch with garage and basement. Fully rehabbed, will be on the market by 5/6/16 for $109,900. Seeking a mortgage of $70,000.

1321 Woodlawn Park Dr. Flint, MI 48503. Beautiful remodeled 3200sf Tudor on the nicest street of one of the best neighborhoods of Flint. Water treatment system in house and we can provide a 0ppb lead test. Will be on the market by 6/1/16 for $159,900. Seeking a mortgage of $105,000.

I'm willing to add the new house as additional collateral, although I will be occupying the property. It is a 4000sf updated farmhouse on 10 acres in Lapeer MI. Worth $240-260K after the $15K light repairs we will make. 

Alternate Structure:

Another idea is you can buy the new house and give us a lease option on it for one year. We can give you a mortgage on the houses on Independence and Woodlawn Park as additional collateral. In this scenario, the LTV goes down to 35%.

0Reply
9 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Reginald TrussPro Member
    Lender · Toledo, OH · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 96 votes
    10y

    Scott, maybe you have this loan already, if not contact me, maybe I can help.  Hope to hear from you.

    Reggie Truss

    World Business Lending

  • Lacey, WA · Member since 2015 · 49 posts · 4 votes
    10y

    I could not do the full 70 but if you find someone for a part of it would be willing to do 40000.00.

    so long as the numbers on the deal look good.

  • Lender · West Berlin, NJ · Member since 2015 · 308 posts · 27 votes
    10y

    I can do this project, please contact me.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.