Skip to content
PRO
Pro Members Get Full Access!
Get off the sidelines and take action in real estate investing with BiggerPockets Pro. Our comprehensive suite of tools and resources minimize mistakes, support informed decisions, and propel you to success.
Advanced networking features
Market and Deal Finder tools
Property analysis calculators
Landlord Command Center
$0
TODAY
$39.00/month when billed monthly.
$32.50/month when billed annually.
7 day free trial. Cancel anytime
Already a Pro Member? Sign in here

Join Over 3 Million Real Estate Investors

Create a free BiggerPockets account to comment, participate, and connect with over 3 million real estate investors.
Use your real name
By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.
The community here is like my own little personal real estate army that I can depend upon to help me through ANY problems I come across.
Classifieds
All Forum Categories
Followed Discussions
Followed Categories
Followed People
Followed Locations
Market News & Data
General Info
Real Estate Strategies
Landlording & Rental Properties
Real Estate Professionals
Financial, Tax, & Legal
Real Estate Classifieds
Reviews & Feedback

User Stats

Votes
Ashraf Amadou
Votes |
Looking for mentors

Ashraf Amadou
Posted

Hi , my name is Ash and I live in Fargo , ND , I am new to this website. I would like to start investing in real state  and potential buy our first real state .  I am looking for someone who would like to mentor me or guide me in this matter in Fargo , ND or is there any BiggerPockets network in Fargo , ND . Thank you so much for taking the time to read this message. 

Looking for

User Stats

Votes
Adam Zach
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Fargo, ND
Votes |
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Fargo, ND
Replied

@ashraf there is a local real estate group that meets monthly that Lee and Jason put on. There is a facebook group and I know Erik Stewart is always mentoring folks.  I live in fargo as well.  Good luck!

User Stats

Votes
Michael Carbonare
  • Investor
  • Fort Lauderdale, FL
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Fort Lauderdale, FL
Replied

Hi, Ash.  I've been investing in real estate for about 30 years, and I've been assisting individuals who are looking for help getting started in this business for about 20 years.  Feel free to message me with any questions.  Happy to talk real estate.  Best wishes.

CV3 Financial logo
CV3 Financial
|
Sponsored
Fix & Flip | DSCR | Construction Loans Up to 90% LTV - Up to 80% Cash Out - No Income Verification - No Seasoning Requirements

User Stats

Votes
Ashraf Amadou
Votes |
Replied
Thank you so much Adam with the information, I ll check it out . I really appreciated. 

User Stats

Votes
Ashraf Amadou
Votes |
Replied

Hi , thank you so much for  willing to mentor me . I will be buzzing you out time when I have any questions please. What is the best way  to contact you? Is it ok to email you. Thank you 

User Stats

Votes
Michael Carbonare
  • Investor
  • Fort Lauderdale, FL
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Fort Lauderdale, FL
Replied

@Ashraf Amadou  Sure, email is fine.  See my profile for details.