Skip to content
PRO
Pro Members Get Full Access!
Get off the sidelines and take action in real estate investing with BiggerPockets Pro. Our comprehensive suite of tools and resources minimize mistakes, support informed decisions, and propel you to success.
Advanced networking features
Market and Deal Finder tools
Property analysis calculators
Landlord Command Center
$0
TODAY
$39.00/month when billed monthly.
$32.50/month when billed annually.
7 day free trial. Cancel anytime
Already a Pro Member? Sign in here

Join Over 3 Million Real Estate Investors

Create a free BiggerPockets account to comment, participate, and connect with over 3 million real estate investors.
Use your real name
By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.
The community here is like my own little personal real estate army that I can depend upon to help me through ANY problems I come across.
Classifieds
All Forum Categories
Followed Discussions
Followed Categories
Followed People
Followed Locations
Market News & Data
General Info
Real Estate Strategies
Landlording & Rental Properties
Real Estate Professionals
Financial, Tax, & Legal
Real Estate Classifieds
Reviews & Feedback

User Stats

Votes
Steven Olivas
Votes |
Building the right team

Steven Olivas
Posted

Hello, I am new to Bigger Pockets and seeking guidance with my first real estate investment. I think now would be a good time for me to invest because I don't have any debt at the moment, and a decent amount of money saved up. Im looking for help with the next steps and figuring out all of the details needed to make it happen.

I would like to close on a deal by the end of this year, not sure of the exact market I'd like to invest in mainly because I've had trouble finding listings on the market. But, currently looking around the Midwest area’s where I could do multifamily rentals. I know it's a lot of work since I live in California and harder to achieve but I think the potential could definitely make it worth while, especially with the right team (investment real estate agent, property management etc.

Conclusion, I've done some research but definitely open to any opinions and suggestions from people with more experience. Any tips or advice for what exactly I should be looking into or staying away from would be great. Additionally, if there is anyone in or around the Midwest areas that has any state specific advice or contacts, I would love to get in touch to expand my network and build a solid team.

Loading replies...