Skip to content
PRO
Pro Members Get Full Access!
Get off the sidelines and take action in real estate investing with BiggerPockets Pro. Our comprehensive suite of tools and resources minimize mistakes, support informed decisions, and propel you to success.
Advanced networking features
Market and Deal Finder tools
Property analysis calculators
Landlord Command Center
$0
TODAY
$39.00/month when billed monthly.
$32.50/month when billed annually.
7 day free trial. Cancel anytime
Already a Pro Member? Sign in here

Join Over 3 Million Real Estate Investors

Create a free BiggerPockets account to comment, participate, and connect with over 3 million real estate investors.
Use your real name
By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.
The community here is like my own little personal real estate army that I can depend upon to help me through ANY problems I come across.
Classifieds
All Forum Categories
Followed Discussions
Followed Categories
Followed People
Followed Locations
Market News & Data
General Info
Real Estate Strategies
Landlording & Rental Properties
Real Estate Professionals
Financial, Tax, & Legal
Real Estate Classifieds
Reviews & Feedback

User Stats

Votes
Keagan Scott
  • Realtor
  • Indianapolis, IN
Votes |
STR Analysis in Nashville IN

Keagan Scott
  • Realtor
  • Indianapolis, IN
Posted

Hey everyone! I'm a realtor in the Indy area and looking for investors to work with in the STR space. I'm a host myself and currently building 10 cabins on the river in northern Indiana. I look at deals every day and going to start posting some of my favorites that I'm unable to buy at the moment. I found one in Nashville, IN that I think makes a lot of sense and would love to hear feedback on the analysis. It's currently listed near $400k. Revenue projections:

Rabbu - $85k (49% occupancy and $522 ADR)

Airdna - $118k (57% occupancy and $570 ADR)

Airbtics - $101k (52% occupancy and $520 ADR)

If we assume revenue of $100k. Length of stay is around 2.6 days. That's 73 turnovers and at $200 per cleaning, we're at $14,600 for the year. $400 a month for utilities, $500 for misc expenses like toiletries, maintenance/repairs, landscaping etc. $150 a month for insurance (this might be low?). There's other expenses like taxes, prop mgmt software etc.

Total operating expenses for the year come to $32k. Mortgage is $25k for year assuming 20% down at 7% (with a purchase price of $375k). Annual cash flow is around $40k.

Total initial investment is around $120k. Down payment of $75k and improvements/furniture of around $40k.

Cash on cash return 35% and cap rate around 18%. Not too bad! Let me know if you're interested in more or would love to hear your guys thoughts on this?

Loading replies...