Skip to content
PRO
Pro Members Get Full Access!
Get off the sidelines and take action in real estate investing with BiggerPockets Pro. Our comprehensive suite of tools and resources minimize mistakes, support informed decisions, and propel you to success.
Advanced networking features
Market and Deal Finder tools
Property analysis calculators
Landlord Command Center
$0
TODAY
$39.00/month when billed monthly.
$32.50/month when billed annually.
7 day free trial. Cancel anytime
Already a Pro Member? Sign in here

Join Over 3 Million Real Estate Investors

Create a free BiggerPockets account to comment, participate, and connect with over 3 million real estate investors.
Use your real name
By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.
The community here is like my own little personal real estate army that I can depend upon to help me through ANY problems I come across.
Classifieds
All Forum Categories
Followed Discussions
Followed Categories
Followed People
Followed Locations
Market News & Data
General Info
Real Estate Strategies
Landlording & Rental Properties
Real Estate Professionals
Financial, Tax, & Legal
Real Estate Classifieds
Reviews & Feedback

User Stats

Votes
Sandeep Dhall
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Pleasanton, CA
Votes |
Looking for a recommendation fro an investor friendly realtor

Sandeep Dhall
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Pleasanton, CA
Posted

I am planning to start investing in Florida and would like to chat with a 

User Stats

Votes
Alice Horn
Property Manager
Pro Member
  • Property Manager
  • Kissimmee, FL
Votes |
Property Manager
Pro Member
  • Property Manager
  • Kissimmee, FL
Replied
Quote from @Sandeep Dhall:

I am planning to start investing in Florida and would like to chat with a 

Absolutely! If you are looking to invest in the STR space in Orlando I highly recommend @Danae Pitcher. She has been  working in Kissimmee and Davenport for 20+ years, has a deep understanding of the market and can help you build a local team if need be. Good luck!

User Stats

Votes
Jay Breitlow
Pro Member
  • Property Manager
  • Orlando, FL
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Property Manager
  • Orlando, FL
Replied

@Shawn McCormick is your ace.  This is his specialty and all he does.  He's also personable and easy to talk to.  I will never forget when i first got into the market he gave me hours of his time to educate me.  

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Shawn McCormick
Pro Member
  • Realtor
  • Orlando, FL
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Realtor
  • Orlando, FL
Replied

Thank you @Jay Breitlow!!

Hi @Sandeep Dhall. I would be happy to have a call sometime to discuss your needs and strategy. I cover all of the Metro Orlando area and can provide insight into what area might work best for you. 

I have a link in my profile to schedule a call or simply PM me.

Best of luck!

Shawn McCormick Logo

User Stats

Votes
Sandeep Dhall
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Pleasanton, CA
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Pleasanton, CA
Replied

Shawn, sending you a message as I could not find the link.

User Stats

Votes
Caleb Salvi
  • Lender
  • Florida
Votes |
  • Lender
  • Florida
Replied

Hi there, My name is Caleb Salvi I am a mortgage broker with a very large network of realtors and lenders. I have experience with many realtors in my network and I would like to connect you with the one most compatible with your goals and personality type. After a quick introductory call I would love to send you some realtors that I trust many of them I have personally used in addition to helping with their other clients. Just to give you my background,I fell in love with real estate from a young age and I am passionate about sharing all that I have learned with others. I started as an agent while I was in the Army National guard and specialized in working with the veteran community. After graduating college with a degree in both marketing and finance I transitioned to the lending side of the real estate industry. When I started as a lender my focus was on being of service to the veteran community as much as possible. I have helped countless veteran families and I will always have a special place in my heart for my vets. As I matured in my career I have expanded my lender network and product line with the goal of carrying a very wide variety mortgage products at the best rates. I currently have a lender network of over 400 lenders. This gives me the unique capability to find solutions to almost any real estate transaction and offer the best rates on the market. I look forward to helping you on your real estate journey. My phone number is 561-308-5354

User Stats

Votes
Sandeep Dhall
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Pleasanton, CA
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Pleasanton, CA
Replied
Quote from @Caleb Salvi:

Hi there, My name is Caleb Salvi I am a mortgage broker with a very large network of realtors and lenders. I have experience with many realtors in my network and I would like to connect you with the one most compatible with your goals and personality type. After a quick introductory call I would love to send you some realtors that I trust many of them I have personally used in addition to helping with their other clients. Just to give you my background,I fell in love with real estate from a young age and I am passionate about sharing all that I have learned with others. I started as an agent while I was in the Army National guard and specialized in working with the veteran community. After graduating college with a degree in both marketing and finance I transitioned to the lending side of the real estate industry. When I started as a lender my focus was on being of service to the veteran community as much as possible. I have helped countless veteran families and I will always have a special place in my heart for my vets. As I matured in my career I have expanded my lender network and product line with the goal of carrying a very wide variety mortgage products at the best rates. I currently have a lender network of over 400 lenders. This gives me the unique capability to find solutions to almost any real estate transaction and offer the best rates on the market. I look forward to helping you on your real estate journey. My phone number is 561-308-5354

Thanks I will reach out. Someone is helping me