Skip to content
Pro Members Get Full Access
Succeed in real estate investing with proven toolkits that have helped thousands of aspiring and existing investors achieve financial freedom.
$0 TODAY
$32.50/month, billed annually after your 7-day trial.
Cancel anytime
Find the right properties and ace your analysis
Market Finder with key investor metrics for all US markets, plus a list of recommended markets.
Deal Finder with investor-focused filters and notifications for new properties
Unlimited access to 9+ rental analysis calculators and rent estimator tools
Off-market deal finding software from Invelo ($638 value)
Supercharge your network
Pro profile badge
Pro exclusive community forums and threads
Build your landlord command center
All-in-one property management software from RentRedi ($240 value)
Portfolio monitoring and accounting from Stessa
Lawyer-approved lease agreement packages for all 50-states ($4,950 value) *annual subscribers only
Shortcut the learning curve
Live Q&A sessions with experts
Webinar replay archive
50% off investing courses ($290 value)
Already a Pro Member? Sign in here

Join Over 3 Million Real Estate Investors

Create a free BiggerPockets account to comment, participate, and connect with over 2 million real estate investors.
Use your real name
By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.
The community here is like my own little personal real estate army that I can depend upon to help me through ANY problems I come across.
Classifieds
All Forum Categories
Followed Discussions
Followed Categories
Followed People
Followed Locations
Market News & Data
General Info
Real Estate Strategies
Landlording & Rental Properties
Real Estate Professionals
Financial, Tax, & Legal
Real Estate Classifieds
Reviews & Feedback

User Stats

Votes
Brandon Becsi
Pro Member
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Richmond, VA
Votes |
Seeking Lending Partners for Active Deals in VA and NC

Brandon Becsi
Pro Member
  • Richmond, VA
Posted Jul 17 2024, 18:45

Seeking lending partners in VA and NC for active projects I have in VA and NC. I mostly buy and hold rentals 90k all-in and under. Home built in 1940 and newer single story ARV 120-160K. Average rehab is only 15-20K. I call it production housing.

Seeking lenders and partners in active deals and upcoming deals. There is so much opportunity in the markets I operate in. Let's chat.

-Brandon

Looking for

User Stats

Votes
Patrick Shep
Pro Member
  • Washington, DC
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Washington, DC
Replied Jul 17 2024, 20:14

sent you a DM

User Stats

Votes
Devin Peterson
Lender
  • Lender
Votes |
Lender
  • Lender
Replied Jul 18 2024, 03:39
Quote from @Brandon Becsi:

Seeking lending partners in VA and NC for active projects I have in VA and NC. I mostly buy and hold rentals 90k all-in and under. Home built in 1940 and newer single story ARV 120-160K. Average rehab is only 15-20K. I call it production housing.

Seeking lenders and partners in active deals and upcoming deals. There is so much opportunity in the markets I operate in. Let's chat.

-Brandon

Interested in hearing more let’s chat 

CV3 Financial logo
CV3 Financial
|
Sponsored
Fix & Flip | DSCR | Construction Loans Up to 90% LTV - Up to 80% Cash Out - No Income Verification - No Seasoning Requirements

User Stats

Votes
Brandon Becsi
Pro Member
  • Richmond, VA
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Richmond, VA
Replied Jul 18 2024, 04:45
Quote from @Devin Peterson:

-Brandon

Interested in hearing more let’s chat 

For sure, I got your message ill reach out today. 

User Stats

Votes
Charlice Arnold
  • Lender
  • Nationwide
Votes |
  • Lender
  • Nationwide
Replied Jul 18 2024, 06:58

-Brandon

We would love to learn more about your project and see if there's potential for collaboration.

User Stats

Votes
Carlos Scarpero
Lender
  • Lender
  • Dayton, OH
Votes |
Lender
  • Lender
  • Dayton, OH
Replied Jul 18 2024, 08:30

Happy to help. I'm licensed in both of those states

Feel free to call or text me at 937-572-3713 or www.scarpero.com

• Lender Virginia (#1674385), Arizona (#1674385), Tennessee (#1674385), Alabama (#1674385), Florida (#1674385), Texas (#1674385), Indiana (#1674385), Kentucky (#1674385), and Ohio (#1674385)

Home Loans by Carlos Scarpero, Powered by Edge Home Finance, NMLS #1674385 Logo

User Stats

Votes
Deborah Wodell
  • Lender
  • Colorado Springs, CO
Votes |
  • Lender
  • Colorado Springs, CO
Replied Jul 18 2024, 12:22

I sent you a dm! I could help on the properties you plan on buying in VA.

User Stats

Votes
Erik Estrada
Lender
#1 Mortgage Brokers & Lenders Contributor
  • Lender
Votes |
Lender
#1 Mortgage Brokers & Lenders Contributor
  • Lender
Replied Jul 19 2024, 11:20

-Brandon

Happy to connect 

User Stats

Votes
Brandon Becsi
Pro Member
  • Richmond, VA
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Richmond, VA
Replied Jul 20 2024, 04:51
Quote from @Deborah Wodell:

I sent you a dm! I could help on the properties you plan on buying in VA.

Sounds good, im mostly looking to connect with people interesting in lending and partnering with their own capital not as much brokers unless they can connect my opportunities with private individuals or family offices. Thx! 

User Stats

Votes
Replied Jul 22 2024, 07:12

-Brandon

If you're experienced I could provide 90% financing of the purchase and 100% of the rehab. We also offer 0 origination points for your first loan with us if you're from bigger pockets! Last, the rate is usually 8.99-11.99% depending on the deal 

If you're interested in learning more I DM'd you! Happy to answer any questions 

User Stats

Votes
Gene May
  • Lender
  • PO BOX 201 Osage, MN 56570
Votes |
  • Lender
  • PO BOX 201 Osage, MN 56570
Replied Jul 23 2024, 08:58

Sent you a DM 

User Stats

Votes
Brandon Becsi
Pro Member
  • Richmond, VA
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Richmond, VA
Replied Jul 24 2024, 04:27
Quote from @Mary Ainsworth:

-Brandon

If you're experienced I could provide 90% financing of the purchase and 100% of the rehab. We also offer 0 origination points for your first loan with us if you're from bigger pockets! Last, the rate is usually 8.99-11.99% depending on the deal 

If you're interested in learning more I DM'd you! Happy to answer any questions 

Sounds great, im really looking for partners lending their own capital or possible equity partners in opportunities I have. 

User Stats

Votes
River Sava
Pro Member
#1 BRRRR - Buy, Rehab, Rent, Refinance, Repeat Contributor
  • Lender
  • USA
Votes |
Pro Member
#1 BRRRR - Buy, Rehab, Rent, Refinance, Repeat Contributor
  • Lender
  • USA
Replied Jul 24 2024, 06:20

Hey Brandon - 

I would love to connect and discuss our lending programs with you. Sounds like it would be a great fit as we don’t require appraisals and can close in as little as 48 hours. Also, I went to VT and lived in VB for a bit and now live in Charlotte. Very family with both markets. Sending you a dm to connect! 

Baselane logo
Baselane
|
Sponsored
The Easiest Way to Save 150 hours & $5,000 / year Stop the busy work and start growing your RE business with market leading APY & automated finances

User Stats

Votes
Brandon Becsi
Pro Member
  • Richmond, VA
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Richmond, VA
Replied Jul 25 2024, 08:12
Quote from @River Sava:

Hey Brandon - 

I would love to connect and discuss our lending programs with you. Sounds like it would be a great fit as we don’t require appraisals and can close in as little as 48 hours. Also, I went to VT and lived in VB for a bit and now live in Charlotte. Very family with both markets. Sending you a dm to connect! 

Great thx