Skip to content
PRO
Pro Members Get Full Access!
Get off the sidelines and take action in real estate investing with BiggerPockets Pro. Our comprehensive suite of tools and resources minimize mistakes, support informed decisions, and propel you to success.
Advanced networking features
Market and Deal Finder tools
Property analysis calculators
Landlord Command Center
$0
TODAY
$39.00/month when billed monthly.
$32.50/month when billed annually.
7 day free trial. Cancel anytime
Already a Pro Member? Sign in here

Join Over 3 Million Real Estate Investors

Create a free BiggerPockets account to comment, participate, and connect with over 3 million real estate investors.
Use your real name
By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.
The community here is like my own little personal real estate army that I can depend upon to help me through ANY problems I come across.
Classifieds
All Forum Categories
Followed Discussions
Followed Categories
Followed People
Followed Locations
Market News & Data
General Info
Real Estate Strategies
Landlording & Rental Properties
Real Estate Professionals
Financial, Tax, & Legal
Real Estate Classifieds
Reviews & Feedback

User Stats

Votes
Ryan Evans
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Cleveland, OH
Votes |
Looking for a portfolio buyer in Cleveland, Ohio

Ryan Evans
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Cleveland, OH
Posted

I'm looking to sell a portfolio of 11 cash flowing units in Cleveland, all near the 44119 area code. It consists of 5 duplexes and a single house. 

To get this out of the way, owner financing will not be considered. This is a cash out deal to put money into other investments.

The portfolio is consists of properties owned separately between myself and a business partner. I'm still getting the details together, but high level numbers are going to look something like this:

Duplexes between $140k-$170k

Single Family Home: $50k-65k

All up we're looking at somewhere in the range of $750k-$900k. 

Rents are between $750-925/unit and have not been raised to market rate. 

My goal here is to see if there is a portfolio buyer out there who's serious and interested in talking prior to listing the properties more formally. I'm not really interested in selling these individually at the moment.

If you're able to do a clean deal and save us the hassle of listings and commissions, let's talk! 

I'm also open to chatting with realtors who have portfolio buyers or those with experience listing residential property portfolios.

Cheers,

Ryan

Offering
Cleveland, Ohio

Loading replies...