Skip to content
PRO
Pro Members Get Full Access!
Get off the sidelines and take action in real estate investing with BiggerPockets Pro. Our comprehensive suite of tools and resources minimize mistakes, support informed decisions, and propel you to success.
Advanced networking features
Market and Deal Finder tools
Property analysis calculators
Landlord Command Center
$0
TODAY
$39.00/month when billed monthly.
$32.50/month when billed annually.
7 day free trial. Cancel anytime
Already a Pro Member? Sign in here

Join Over 3 Million Real Estate Investors

Create a free BiggerPockets account to comment, participate, and connect with over 3 million real estate investors.
Use your real name
By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.
The community here is like my own little personal real estate army that I can depend upon to help me through ANY problems I come across.
Classifieds
All Forum Categories
Followed Discussions
Followed Categories
Followed People
Followed Locations
Market News & Data
General Info
Real Estate Strategies
Landlording & Rental Properties
Real Estate Professionals
Financial, Tax, & Legal
Real Estate Classifieds
Reviews & Feedback

User Stats

Votes
C.N. S.
Pro Member
Votes |
Do you need an experienced commercial property manager in Chicago? I have a contact!

C.N. S.
Pro Member
Posted

For some background...I am currently a renter in the City of Chicago and am new to real estate investing. I can't yet afford to buy anything for myself in the city, let alone a multi-family, so I ended up buying my very first property out of state.

My high-rise building is located in an "A" neighborhood and was recently sold to a new owner. They plan to bring in their own team, which means the current property manager will be out of a job once the deal officially closes. I love love LOVE the property manager!!!! She has been with the building for the 13 years that I've lived there and has well over 15 years of commercial property management experience. The tenants love her, she stays on top of maintenance, has implemented upgrades to improve the property and drive rent increases (much to my dismay, LOL), organizes fun themed events with catered food for tenants, manages evictions and oversees the building's Section 8 program. Even better, she is bilingual and speaks fluent Spanish. I couldn't recommend her any more highly and am dismayed that they will be letting her go. If I owned a commercial building in Chicago, I would poach her in a heartbeat.

If you own or have limited partnership in a commercial building that is located in Chicago and in need of a property manager, please reach out to me directly. I am happy to connect the two of you. She would be an incredible asset to your team.

Offering
Chicago, Illinois

Loading replies...