Skip to content
PRO
Pro Members Get Full Access!
Get off the sidelines and take action in real estate investing with BiggerPockets Pro. Our comprehensive suite of tools and resources minimize mistakes, support informed decisions, and propel you to success.
Advanced networking features
Market and Deal Finder tools
Property analysis calculators
Landlord Command Center
$0
TODAY
$39.00/month when billed monthly.
$32.50/month when billed annually.
7 day free trial. Cancel anytime
Already a Pro Member? Sign in here

Join Over 3 Million Real Estate Investors

Create a free BiggerPockets account to comment, participate, and connect with over 3 million real estate investors.
Use your real name
By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.
The community here is like my own little personal real estate army that I can depend upon to help me through ANY problems I come across.
Classifieds
All Forum Categories
Followed Discussions
Followed Categories
Followed People
Followed Locations
Market News & Data
General Info
Real Estate Strategies
Landlording & Rental Properties
Real Estate Professionals
Financial, Tax, & Legal
Real Estate Classifieds
Reviews & Feedback

User Stats

Votes
Annie Seurer
Contractors
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • West Palm Beach, FL
Votes |
Design and Renovation for Top 1% of AirBnB Listings

Annie Seurer
Contractors
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • West Palm Beach, FL
Posted

Want to be in the top 1% of AirBnB listings?  Want your short term rental to make more revenue? 

STR Cribs
specializes in turning properties into high-performing short-term rentals with our full-service design and renovation expertise. Our clients see up to 64% higher occupancy and over $50k extra annually.

What makes us different?

-->Licensed General Contractors: Quality you can trust, from foundation to finishes.
-->All-in-One Service: Seamless design and renovation under one roof for efficiency and less stress.
-->True Turnkey Service: We handle furnishings and property essentials, delivering a fully ready STR.
-->Data-Driven Design: We know what works in each market to maximize your returns.
-->Backyard & Garage Conversions: Experts in adding amenities that boost your ROI.
-->Flexible Options: Full-service or a la carte – we tailor our services to fit your needs.

Transform your property into a top-performing short-term rental with STR Cribs!

Book a free discovery call to see what we can do for you. 

• Annie Seurer
  • [email protected]
  • (952) 846-9179
  • Offering