Skip to content
PRO
Pro Members Get Full Access!
Get off the sidelines and take action in real estate investing with BiggerPockets Pro. Our comprehensive suite of tools and resources minimize mistakes, support informed decisions, and propel you to success.
Advanced networking features
Market and Deal Finder tools
Property analysis calculators
Landlord Command Center
$0
TODAY
$39.00/month when billed monthly.
$32.50/month when billed annually.
7 day free trial. Cancel anytime
Already a Pro Member? Sign in here

Join Over 3 Million Real Estate Investors

Create a free BiggerPockets account to comment, participate, and connect with over 3 million real estate investors.
Use your real name
By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.
The community here is like my own little personal real estate army that I can depend upon to help me through ANY problems I come across.
Classifieds
All Forum Categories
Followed Discussions
Followed Categories
Followed People
Followed Locations
Market News & Data
General Info
Real Estate Strategies
Landlording & Rental Properties
Real Estate Professionals
Financial, Tax, & Legal
Real Estate Classifieds
Reviews & Feedback

User Stats

Votes
Stacy Raskin
Lender
#4 BRRRR - Buy, Rehab, Rent, Refinance, Repeat Contributor
  • Lender
Votes |
Fix & Flip Loans-Financing up to 90% of Purchase Price & 100% Rehab

Stacy Raskin
Lender
  • Lender
Posted

Fix & Flip Loans-Financing up to 90% of Purchase Price & 100% Rehab- Up to 75% of ARV

As a mortgage broker, I work with different lenders that do Fix & Flip loans. The programs are created for investors who buy distressed homes, repairing them and then either selling them or holding them for rental income and flipping the hard money loan to a long term DSCR loan where the rents will underwrite the loan.

Program highlights:

• -Any level of investor experience
  • -Funding in as little as 10 days
  • -Credit scores as low as 640
  • -Non-owner occupied Single Family, Multi Family up to 4 units property types
  • -Purchase Loan Amount – up to 90% of Cost
  • -Rehab Loan Amount – up to 100% of Cost
  • -75% maximum after repair value
  • -12 to 24 month loan term with Interest Only payments. At the end of term, can either sell or refinance into a longer term fixed DSCR rental property loan. This can be done earlier as well if the property is ready before the term is up.
    -Decisions and term sheets are issued quickly. Terms will depend mainly on borrower's credit score and location of property. Experience is a factor but is secondary to the other criteria. Loans offered in all U.S. states except for Idaho, Iowa, North Dakota, South Dakota and Utah.

There are more lending options in: AZ, Washington D.C., AR, AL, CA, CO, CT, FL, GA, IL, IN, KS, KY, MA, MD, MI, MN, MO, NC, NJ, NV, NY, OH, OK, OR, PA, SC, TN, TX, VA, WA, WI, and WV.

Offering

User Stats

Votes
Replied

I’d love to connect as my husband and I are looking for a second investment property and want to try a fix and flip this time. 

User Stats

Votes
Stacy Raskin
Lender
  • Lender
Votes |
Lender
  • Lender
Replied
Quote from @Alyssa Henderson:

I’d love to connect as my husband and I are looking for a second investment property and want to try a fix and flip this time. 

Great! I just sent you a direct message.

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Ricky Gonzalez
Pro Member
Votes |
Pro Member
Replied

Hi Stacy, 

Ricky from Las Vegas here! Thank you for your insightful post! My Fiance and I are educating ourselves on flips, as we've heard some horror stories from inexperienced flippers. 

I have connected with some lenders, but the terms you've listed out are the best I have seen yet. Also, i noticed NV is listed as a state with more lending options. 

Curious to know what other options are common in my state? 

Thank you in advance for your help!

User Stats

Votes
Replied
Quote from @Stacy Raskin:

Fix & Flip Loans-Financing up to 90% of Purchase Price & 100% Rehab- Up to 75% of ARV

As a mortgage broker, I work with different lenders that do Fix & Flip loans. The programs are created for investors who buy distressed homes, repairing them and then either selling them or holding them for rental income and flipping the hard money loan to a long term DSCR loan where the rents will underwrite the loan.

Program highlights:

• -12 to 24 month loan term with Interest Only payments. At the end of term, can either sell or refinance into a longer term fixed DSCR rental property loan. This can be done earlier as well if the property is ready before the term is up.
    -Decisions and term sheets are issued quickly. Terms will depend mainly on borrower's credit score and location of property. Experience is a factor but is secondary to the other criteria. Loans offered in all U.S. states except for Idaho, Iowa, North Dakota, South Dakota and Utah.

There are more lending options in: AZ, Washington D.C., AR, AL, CA, CO, CT, FL, GA, IL, IN, KS, KY, MA, MD, MI, MN, MO, NC, NJ, NV, NY, OH, OK, OR, PA, SC, TN, TX, VA, WA, WI, and WV.

Hi Stacy, 

I would love to connect with you to see what I can get qualified for. 

User Stats

Votes
Stacy Raskin
Lender
  • Lender
Votes |
Lender
  • Lender
Replied
Quote from @Solongo Ganbold:

Program highlights:

Hi Stacy, 

I would love to connect with you to see what I can get qualified for. 

Hi Solongo, Great- just sent you a direct message!

User Stats

Votes
Stacy Raskin
Lender
  • Lender
Votes |
Lender
  • Lender
Replied
Quote from @Ricky Gonzalez:

Hi Stacy, 

Ricky from Las Vegas here! Thank you for your insightful post! My Fiance and I are educating ourselves on flips, as we've heard some horror stories from inexperienced flippers. 

I have connected with some lenders, but the terms you've listed out are the best I have seen yet. Also, i noticed NV is listed as a state with more lending options. 

Curious to know what other options are common in my state? 

Thank you in advance for your help!

Hi Ricky- great- I just sent you a direct message!

User Stats

Votes
Jessica Dy
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Investor
  • Las Vegas, NV
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Investor
  • Las Vegas, NV
Replied

Program highlights:

Hi Stacy! I would love to connect and get your thoughts on a potential deal in Vegas and see if it can qualify. 

User Stats

Votes
Stacy Raskin
Lender
  • Lender
Votes |
Lender
  • Lender
Replied
Quote from @Jessica Dy:

Program highlights:

Hi Stacy! I would love to connect and get your thoughts on a potential deal in Vegas and see if it can qualify. 

Hi Jessica! I'll send you a DM.