Skip to content
Pro Members Get Full Access
Succeed in real estate investing with proven toolkits that have helped thousands of aspiring and existing investors achieve financial freedom.
$0 TODAY
$32.50/month, billed annually after your 7-day trial.
Cancel anytime
Find the right properties and ace your analysis
Market Finder with key investor metrics for all US markets, plus a list of recommended markets.
Deal Finder with investor-focused filters and notifications for new properties
Unlimited access to 9+ rental analysis calculators and rent estimator tools
Off-market deal finding software from Invelo ($638 value)
Supercharge your network
Pro profile badge
Pro exclusive community forums and threads
Build your landlord command center
All-in-one property management software from RentRedi ($240 value)
Portfolio monitoring and accounting from Stessa
Lawyer-approved lease agreement packages for all 50-states ($4,950 value) *annual subscribers only
Shortcut the learning curve
Live Q&A sessions with experts
Webinar replay archive
50% off investing courses ($290 value)
Already a Pro Member? Sign in here
Classifieds

User Stats

Votes
Praveen Balaji
Votes |
Recommendation for STOP Restoration

Praveen Balaji
Posted May 29 2024, 11:49

I would like to give a shoutout to STOP Restoration for an excellent job that they did recently for me. I highly recommend their services to anyone in need of reliable and professional restoration work.

As an out-of-state investor, finding reliable and trustworthy professionals to handle restoration projects is crucial. STOP Restoration, led by John and his exceptional team, has proven to be exactly the kind of professionals I need to have peace of mind.

My crawlspace required repairs to the condensate, dehumidifier and the vapor barrier. Throughout the execution of the project, their communication was outstanding. They kept me informed every step of the way, ensuring I was comfortable and confident in their work despite the distance. Their attention to detail and commitment to high-quality results truly set them apart.

What impressed me the most was how quickly and efficiently John and his team responded. They banged out a complete diagnosis and estimate within hours of my property manager reaching out to them. John was extremely patient and transparent when I asked for an explanation of the scope of work and costs, making sure I fully understood every detail.

John and his team went above and beyond to ensure that everything was perfect. They even followed up multiple times to make sure everything was working properly and met their high standards. It's this level of customer service and professionalism that makes them the only restoration company I would recommend.