Skip to content
PRO
Pro Members Get Full Access!
Get off the sidelines and take action in real estate investing with BiggerPockets Pro. Our comprehensive suite of tools and resources minimize mistakes, support informed decisions, and propel you to success.
Advanced networking features
Market and Deal Finder tools
Property analysis calculators
Landlord Command Center
$0
TODAY
$39.00/month when billed monthly.
$32.50/month when billed annually.
7 day free trial. Cancel anytime
Already a Pro Member? Sign in here

Join Over 3 Million Real Estate Investors

Create a free BiggerPockets account to comment, participate, and connect with over 3 million real estate investors.
Use your real name
By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.
The community here is like my own little personal real estate army that I can depend upon to help me through ANY problems I come across.
Classifieds
All Forum Categories
Followed Discussions
Followed Categories
Followed People
Followed Locations
Market News & Data
General Info
Real Estate Strategies
Landlording & Rental Properties
Real Estate Professionals
Financial, Tax, & Legal
Real Estate Classifieds
Reviews & Feedback

User Stats

Votes
Tina L King
  • New to Real Estate
  • HOUSTON
Votes |
Looking for Coaches/Mentors/Guides on first project

Tina L King
  • New to Real Estate
  • HOUSTON
Posted

Hello everyone,

I'm a new investor, very cautious about doing everything. I would like to know if there's any mentors, Coaches or Guides in this group that's willing to help new investors on their first project for a fee at the end. I ask this because, I've tried so many projects with very little victories that cost lots of money and right now, I don't have any room for errors. I want to have a very successful journey, that I can be proud of. I know so many associates, with beautiful stories, (that I've witness) that started with selling popsicles to fixing bikes, now they're millionaires in the Real Estate business and they encourage me all the time to invest, to Fix/Flip and believe me I want to, but I need help. I'm tired of losing and I want to win this time around, so are there any suggestions to get me started? I don't want to do this thing going in blind. I appreciate y'all time and attention.

Respectfully,

Tina

User Stats

Votes
Linda Labbe
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • North Bay, Ontario
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • North Bay, Ontario
Replied

We work in a group and have  contractors that work for us . Lets chat and see if it works for you.

User Stats

Votes
Tina L King
  • New to Real Estate
  • HOUSTON
Votes |
  • New to Real Estate
  • HOUSTON
Replied

Thank you for your response, I'm just getting back to this because I'm very hesitant because of lack of help and I said I won't start until I get the proper help because I don't like wasted time or money and I want to be successful on my first project. I have a question, is there a check list that an investor needs? and where can I find my list of people to have, like contractors, realtors, inspectors? I have millions of thoughts. Thank you

Steadily logo
Steadily
|
Sponsored
America’s best-rated landlord insurance nationwide Quotes online in minutes. Single-family, fix n’ flips, short-term rentals, and more. Great prices.

User Stats

Votes
Kent Kettell
  • Catlett, VA
Votes |
  • Catlett, VA
Replied

I know how hard it is to start, but working with someone with experience and knowledge is a great help. I'd be happy to talk, Tina.

User Stats

Votes
Morgan Tondre
Pro Member
  • Houston, TX
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Houston, TX
Replied

Check out this youtube channel with an Investor of 40+ Portfolio and Owner of a reputable Property Management company that currently manages all of his own portfolio! 

https://youtube.com/@emersonpm?feature=shared

User Stats

Votes
Tina L King
  • New to Real Estate
  • HOUSTON
Votes |
  • New to Real Estate
  • HOUSTON
Replied

I want to thank you all for your responses as I learn and find my way as a new investor.

User Stats

Votes
Tina L King
  • New to Real Estate
  • HOUSTON
Votes |
  • New to Real Estate
  • HOUSTON
Replied

Thank you @Linda Labbe for reaching out, I'm still learning and getting organized on this site. Can you tell me about your group and what do you guys do for new investors like myself? Thank you again for your time, patience and knowledge.