Skip to content
Classifieds

User Stats

Votes
Caroline Keller
Pro Member
Votes |
ISO reliable and trustworthy contractor & Property Manager in the STL area for BRRRRs

Caroline Keller
Pro Member
Posted Apr 22 2024, 10:58

I'm an experienced investor, but new to the STL market.  Learning the lay of the land and looking for recommendations from other investors in the area who have worked with Contractors that were reliable & a PM they trust.  Thanks so much for any recommendations!!

Looking forward to connecting and/or working together.

User Stats

Votes
Jordyn Newman
  • Real Estate Agent
  • St. Louis
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • St. Louis
Replied Apr 25 2024, 10:00

Hey Caroline!

I'm an agent/wholesaler here in St. Louis. I'd be happy to send over a few recommendations my investors use here in STL!

I'll go ahead and send a DM as I don't believe you can post contact info in the forums

User Stats

Votes
Christopher Berra
Property Manager
  • Real Estate Agent
  • St. Louis, Mo
Votes |
Property Manager
  • Real Estate Agent
  • St. Louis, Mo
Replied Jul 10 2024, 13:47

@Caroline Keller - I own a property management company in St. Louis. www.keyrenterstlwest.com

I have also been a licensed REALTOR for 10 years and an investor that has purchase over 200 properties. We also have a wholesale team so I think it would be worth us connection. 

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Christopher Berra
Property Manager
  • Real Estate Agent
  • St. Louis, Mo
Votes |
Property Manager
  • Real Estate Agent
  • St. Louis, Mo
Replied Jul 10 2024, 13:48
Quote from @Jordyn Newman:

Hey Caroline!

I'm an agent/wholesaler here in St. Louis. I'd be happy to send over a few recommendations my investors use here in STL!

I'll go ahead and send a DM as I don't believe you can post contact info in the forums

Hey Jordyn! I'd love to connect with you.