Skip to content
PRO
Pro Members Get Full Access!
Get off the sidelines and take action in real estate investing with BiggerPockets Pro. Our comprehensive suite of tools and resources minimize mistakes, support informed decisions, and propel you to success.
Advanced networking features
Market and Deal Finder tools
Property analysis calculators
Landlord Command Center
$0
TODAY
$39.00/month when billed monthly.
$32.50/month when billed annually.
7 day free trial. Cancel anytime
Already a Pro Member? Sign in here

Join Over 3 Million Real Estate Investors

Create a free BiggerPockets account to comment, participate, and connect with over 3 million real estate investors.
Use your real name
By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.
The community here is like my own little personal real estate army that I can depend upon to help me through ANY problems I come across.
Tax, SDIRAs & Cost Segregation
All Forum Categories
Followed Discussions
Followed Categories
Followed People
Followed Locations
Market News & Data
General Info
Real Estate Strategies
Landlording & Rental Properties
Real Estate Professionals
Financial, Tax, & Legal
Real Estate Classifieds
Reviews & Feedback

User Stats

Votes
Emelie Deans
Votes |
Tax Strategist & Accountant Recommendations in California

Emelie Deans
Posted

Hello, 

My husband and I have had a busy year diving into buying our first investment property and starting an e-commerce business. We are having a hard time finding tax professionals that offer tax strategy consulting as well as basic tax filing services. We are located in the Central Coast of California, but are fine with anyone that has specific knowledge of California and could offer their services remotely. We would need them to be available to file our 2022 tax returns. 

All recommendations are welcome. We have 1 airbnb rental and 1 e-commerce business. We also sublet our own personal home that we own. 

My second question for experienced investors is should we not focus too much on finding the right person for the first year? How many different tax professionals have you tried in the past before finding your "go-to". What is the latest we can wait to find the right agency considering 2022 is coming to a close here soon. 

Regards,

Emelie

Loading replies...