Skip to content
PRO
Pro Members Get Full Access!
Get off the sidelines and take action in real estate investing with BiggerPockets Pro. Our comprehensive suite of tools and resources minimize mistakes, support informed decisions, and propel you to success.
Advanced networking features
Market and Deal Finder tools
Property analysis calculators
Landlord Command Center
$0
TODAY
$39.00/month when billed monthly.
$32.50/month when billed annually.
7 day free trial. Cancel anytime
Already a Pro Member? Sign in here

Join Over 3 Million Real Estate Investors

Create a free BiggerPockets account to comment, participate, and connect with over 3 million real estate investors.
Use your real name
By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.
The community here is like my own little personal real estate army that I can depend upon to help me through ANY problems I come across.
Creative Real Estate Financing
All Forum Categories
Followed Discussions
Followed Categories
Followed People
Followed Locations
Market News & Data
General Info
Real Estate Strategies
Landlording & Rental Properties
Real Estate Professionals
Financial, Tax, & Legal
Real Estate Classifieds
Reviews & Feedback

User Stats

Votes
Steve Wilson
Votes |
New Investor Options

Steve Wilson
Posted

Hi all,

I’m a novice investor just looking to get started and was hoping to get some advice. I’m currently reading Brandon’s book on creative financing and am interested in exploring the possibility of obtaining a home equity loan. As someone with little capital to invest at this moment, I’m wondering if this is a reasonable (and relatively safe, depending on the deal) option to pursue even if I’m not clearing much in the way of cash flow to start. Seller financing seems like a viable option, but how do I go about finding these kinds of opportunities? Thank you!

Loading replies...