Looking for a Credit Union or Bank - Conventional Loan - Arizona

Looking for a Credit Union or Bank - Conventional Loan - Arizona

Rental Property Investor · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2015 · 50 posts · 19 votes

Hi all, 

I'm in Los Angeles, but looking to invest in Arizona (Phoenix area - close to Glendale). Unfortunately, my normal credit union does not do out-of-state financing, so I am looking for recommendations for a good lender / financial institution in the Phoenix area. I'm also open to using a Los Angeles, or Orange County based lender who is willing to do out of state financing. Being long-distance, it's an absolute must that the lender is comfortable with doing most things electronically. I understand the importance of forming strong relationships with the lender, so I'm hoping the BP fam is able to help out! Thank you everyone for your help!

0Reply
13 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Lancaster, CA · Member since 2015 · 111 posts · 38 votes
    10y

    Hey Vicki. Check imortgage. They might be of use. As a matter of fact I have a number to a rep for them and her name is Vicki as well. Let me know if you're interested.

    Happy Investing...

  • Rental Property Investor · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2015 · 50 posts · 19 votes
    10y

    Hey @Ivory Hayes! Thank you! Definitely interested - can you please PM me her info? Thanks again. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.