Skip to content
PRO
Pro Members Get Full Access!
Get off the sidelines and take action in real estate investing with BiggerPockets Pro. Our comprehensive suite of tools and resources minimize mistakes, support informed decisions, and propel you to success.
Advanced networking features
Market and Deal Finder tools
Property analysis calculators
Landlord Command Center
$0
TODAY
$39.00/month when billed monthly.
$32.50/month when billed annually.
7 day free trial. Cancel anytime
Already a Pro Member? Sign in here

Join Over 3 Million Real Estate Investors

Create a free BiggerPockets account to comment, participate, and connect with over 3 million real estate investors.
Use your real name
By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.
The community here is like my own little personal real estate army that I can depend upon to help me through ANY problems I come across.
Private Lending & Conventional Mortgage Advice
All Forum Categories
Followed Discussions
Followed Categories
Followed People
Followed Locations
Market News & Data
General Info
Real Estate Strategies
Landlording & Rental Properties
Real Estate Professionals
Financial, Tax, & Legal
Real Estate Classifieds
Reviews & Feedback

User Stats

Votes
Mark W Twarog
Votes |
Best lenders for HELOC

Mark W Twarog
Posted

Hello,

I am currently looking for advice on a reputable lender for a HELOC. I believe this is the most advantageous route for me to pull equity out of my home now. (I am open to hearing otherwise as well). I would like to make home improvements both on the inside and outside. I would also like to use some of the equity to pay off some debt I have accumulated. I know that I can withdraw a specific amount of money over a period of time. If there is money still available after these expenses I would like to use it as a down payment on another property to start my REI career.

I am looking forward to any feedback, thank you. 

-Mark

Loading replies...