Is this loan a good deal or way too high?

Is this loan a good deal or way too high?

Member since 2019 · 45 posts · 63 votes

I'm currently refinancing an investment property that I originally bought cash to obtain a $70,000 30 year loan, and the closing costs come out to $5,054.

This seems a bit high as I've heard closing costs are typically 3% to 5%. Any thoughts??

I have a good credit score and the interest rate is 4.75%. Here are the main costs - can you let me know if anything looks way too high:

Loan Orignation fee: $1,400
Processing Fee: $395
Underwriting Fee: $895
Appraisal Fee: $450
Title Fees (a bunch of small ones that add up to): $1,685

Thanks - I appreciate the insight,

-Zach

0Reply
6 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Modesto/Stockton/Merced, CA · Member since 2020 · 456 posts · 214 votes
    5y

    seems about right 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.