Rental Property Investor · Villa Rica, GA · Member since 2014 · 220 posts · 360 votes
Hey, I am looking to invest by buying a house as a first time home buyer. I wanted to take advantage of buying a house that's foreclosed and is in the time period where only people who plan on living in the house can buy the house. This way I won't be competing with as many investors with money. I want to buy the house live in it until I can sell it for profit or see if it makes more sense to rent it out. Can anybody recommend an agent that works with real estate investors in Paulding, Cobb, Douglas. Has anyone used this strategy or can give me some advice on this strategy. Thanks!
Investor · Atlanta GA | Marietta GA | Greenville SC | Spartanburg SC · Member since 2014 · 202 posts · 60 votes
9y
Hey Byron, I run a real estate team and we can certainly help you. PM me and I'll send you my agent Brad Martin. Typically, those are VA or FHA foreclosures I believe.