Credit Cards with the Best Benefits For Fix n Flips

Credit Cards with the Best Benefits For Fix n Flips

Member since 2021 · 6 posts · 4 votes

Hello Everyone, 

I am interested to see what credit cards you all have used for your business that have the best perks/rewards. In my real estate business, I have been fix n flipping houses or using the BRRRR method. In both cases I spend a lot of money rehabbing a house and then pay myself back either through a sale or refinance of the property.

Up to this point, I have primarily just paid for everything through my business checking account. However, I figured if there was a good credit card with good cash back options, I may as well use that and then pay the bill in full each month while rehabbing. I have thought about getting a card through a box store like Home Depot but don't want to be limited to the benefits of just one store, as I buy multiple materials from many different vendors. Any of you have a card you'd recommend?

1Reply
39 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Kerry BairdPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Melbourne, FL · Member since 2011 · 3k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    2y

    For my business, I like both the Chase Ink and American Express Business Blue.

  • Alecia LovelessPro Member
    Member since 2019 · 3k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    2y

    @Cole Oliver I’m using a Wells Fargo cash back card.

    I originally signed up for it because it had a good rate and hadn’t realized it was a cash back card until this past statement. I cashed out my rewards and applied them towards the balance which was very helpful!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.