Skip to content
PRO
Pro Members Get Full Access!
Get off the sidelines and take action in real estate investing with BiggerPockets Pro. Our comprehensive suite of tools and resources minimize mistakes, support informed decisions, and propel you to success.
Advanced networking features
Market and Deal Finder tools
Property analysis calculators
Landlord Command Center
$0
TODAY
$39.00/month when billed monthly.
$32.50/month when billed annually.
7 day free trial. Cancel anytime
Already a Pro Member? Sign in here

Join Over 3 Million Real Estate Investors

Create a free BiggerPockets account to comment, participate, and connect with over 3 million real estate investors.
Use your real name
By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.
The community here is like my own little personal real estate army that I can depend upon to help me through ANY problems I come across.
General Real Estate Investing
All Forum Categories
Followed Discussions
Followed Categories
Followed People
Followed Locations
Market News & Data
General Info
Real Estate Strategies
Landlording & Rental Properties
Real Estate Professionals
Financial, Tax, & Legal
Real Estate Classifieds
Reviews & Feedback

User Stats

Votes
Seth Baumgartner
Pro Member
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Florida State, FL
Votes |
Seeking Advice on Foundation Repair Costs and Financing in Cincinnati Area

Seth Baumgartner
Pro Member
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Florida State, FL
Posted

Hello BiggerPockets Community, I hope everyone is doing well. I'm Seth, a real estate investor focusing on building a vast portfolio. Currently, I'm dealing with significant foundation issues in one of my Ohio properties. The house lacks a full foundation all around and also has a partial crawlspace. To top it off, the front of the house is sloping by about a foot. I've received an initial estimate for the repairs, but it's quite hefty. Before moving forward, I'm interested in hearing from anyone who has dealt with similar issues: What were the approximate costs you encountered for foundation repairs? Any reputable contractors you could recommend in Ohio? Strategies for financing costly repairs while still keeping an eye on property acquisitions? If you've done foundation work, what hidden costs or challenges did you encounter that weren't obvious initially? Any insights or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Best, Seth Christian Baumgartner

Loading replies...