Competitive surveyor/engineer in Connecticut (CT) for FVHD septic

Competitive surveyor/engineer in Connecticut (CT) for FVHD septic

Investor · Bloomfield, CT · Member since 2016 · 86 posts · 25 votes

Looking for a competitively-priced surveyor/engineer in Connecticut to do a septic plan for FVHD for at least one house (my personal residence in North Granby, CT) but also the site work, staking, and septic plans for up to 11 others (subdivision investment in Barkhamsted, CT).

If you happen to know someone, I would appreciate the referral.

The original surveyor is deceased, and the engineer who bought his plans (his former partner) is refusing to update them, and he won't share the AutoCAD file. I think the original owner probably never paid, so he's trying to make up for it by having me redo everything.

I'm trying to keep expenses low on this since we're using the same footprint and septic/leach field locations, so it seems a waste to redo the plan...and of course I'd rather work with someone honest and professional.

0Reply
10 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rick SantasierePro Member
    Real Estate Broker · Granby, CT · Member since 2015 · 694 posts · 317 votes
    9y

    Hmm.. I know a guy who lives in Granby, who might just so happen to know some people.... Hey stranger...

  • Investor · Wethersfield, CT · Member since 2016 · 4 posts · 3 votes
    9y

    Probably too late to be of too much help (and this guy may be too far away), but we had a great experience in CT with Admiral Septic. Did the site work, design and build at a great price, and worked with us to get the new system done quickly around a closing date and before winter set in. 


Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.