Skip to content
PRO
Pro Members Get Full Access!
Get off the sidelines and take action in real estate investing with BiggerPockets Pro. Our comprehensive suite of tools and resources minimize mistakes, support informed decisions, and propel you to success.
Advanced networking features
Market and Deal Finder tools
Property analysis calculators
Landlord Command Center
$0
TODAY
$39.00/month when billed monthly.
$32.50/month when billed annually.
7 day free trial. Cancel anytime
Already a Pro Member? Sign in here

Join Over 3 Million Real Estate Investors

Create a free BiggerPockets account to comment, participate, and connect with over 3 million real estate investors.
Use your real name
By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.
The community here is like my own little personal real estate army that I can depend upon to help me through ANY problems I come across.
Land & New Construction
All Forum Categories
Followed Discussions
Followed Categories
Followed People
Followed Locations
Market News & Data
General Info
Real Estate Strategies
Landlording & Rental Properties
Real Estate Professionals
Financial, Tax, & Legal
Real Estate Classifieds
Reviews & Feedback

User Stats

Votes
Bobby Broussard
Votes |
New Vacation Rental Development

Bobby Broussard
Posted

I'm a Retired Developer / Builder that got very lucky buying this land on spec. the hour I saw it. 

Youtube Dripping Springs Grand lake to see it from the water and why It is a tourist attraction in, and of, itself. 

It's not and never be on Google Maps because it's a private road. Google Maps Tirefaulker Hill. It's a fake national monument, I own it so I use it to post pictures. 

The rent pays for the structure in less than 2 years. I'm so sure of that I'll owner finance $150k of it. Put in writing that I will never foreclose due to payment from rent. 

This is Fee Simple Townhomes in every definition. No HOA. One covenant because of a shared septic tank. That's $125 pey year escrowed for yearly inspection and service.

The only reason I can do this is I bought it in a desperation sale for 2 cents on the dollar and I'm an over seasoned Builder.

This is a real life example of the BS you hear on TV for RE seminars. As I said I'm retired I have nothing but time after this development kicks off I'd love to pass my experience on to someone. 

However, I have no idea how to let Y'all know how to get in touch. I can't post personal info and there's no way to post Cut Sheets or Floorplans for the Eagles Nest.

For time time being blog me, or whatever it's called. I do get Email notices so that I can answer questions. Use my experience especially spans and loads. As far as Real Estate investing, burn the box your in. Covid changed absolutely, the next election and the road there, combined with AI, will be surreal. The dollar is collapsing both here and abroad with our Nation lenders. The only absolute is land. It's the only thing the ChiComs can't reproduce. 

Buy a anything near water. Watch the flood maps in Texas very closely. Always ask where the debris line is. That's all you have to know. Your structure won't get hit by a tree of bus in the flood runoff.

This is actually fun Y'all, so fire away. Right now I have to find a Realtor familiar with new constriction and all the headaches and the Money and Builder Perks. 

So if Y'all can recommend someone have them contact me somehow.

Sincerely,

Bobby