Colorado construction new build. Need lenders and contractor

Colorado construction new build. Need lenders and contractor

Denver, CO · Member since 2017 · 22 posts · 6 votes

Good morning all,

Wanted some insight on something I am working on. Wife and I are are looking for lots in the mountains within 45 minutes of the city (Evergreen- Indian Hills area). We want to build a custom home and have been exploring different options. We were introduced to modular homes (prefab) vs stick build. Being told it is much cheaper to do pre-built. After research it looks like we can get what we want for about $250 a square foot. With 0 construction experience and today's crazy world I am curious if we can do a traditional stick build for similar or cheaper price? We don't want cheap quality finishes but we don't need $400 a square foot finishes either.  We are also thinking a budget of about $800k (including lot). We also need a construction loans for this project. I have heard it is hard to get construction loans because of material and contractor shortages. Any opinions? Contractors and lenders please feel free to reach out. 

Thanks,

1Reply
5 views

No replies yet. Be the first to reply to this discussion.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.