Skip to content
Pro Members Get Full Access
Succeed in real estate investing with proven toolkits that have helped thousands of aspiring and existing investors achieve financial freedom.
$0 TODAY
$32.50/month, billed annually after your 7-day trial.
Cancel anytime
Find the right properties and ace your analysis
Market Finder with key investor metrics for all US markets, plus a list of recommended markets.
Deal Finder with investor-focused filters and notifications for new properties
Unlimited access to 9+ rental analysis calculators and rent estimator tools
Off-market deal finding software from Invelo ($638 value)
Supercharge your network
Pro profile badge
Pro exclusive community forums and threads
Build your landlord command center
All-in-one property management software from RentRedi ($240 value)
Portfolio monitoring and accounting from Stessa
Lawyer-approved lease agreement packages for all 50-states ($4,950 value) *annual subscribers only
Shortcut the learning curve
Live Q&A sessions with experts
Webinar replay archive
50% off investing courses ($290 value)
Already a Pro Member? Sign in here

Join Over 3 Million Real Estate Investors

Create a free BiggerPockets account to comment, participate, and connect with over 2 million real estate investors.
Use your real name
By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.
The community here is like my own little personal real estate army that I can depend upon to help me through ANY problems I come across.
Multi-Family and Apartment Investing
All Forum Categories
Followed Discussions
Followed Categories
Followed People
Followed Locations
Market News & Data
General Info
Real Estate Strategies
Landlording & Rental Properties
Real Estate Professionals
Financial, Tax, & Legal
Real Estate Classifieds
Reviews & Feedback

User Stats

Votes
Jonathan Perez
  • Realtor
  • Miami
Votes |
My experience with the Multi-Family Mindset 3-day workshop

Jonathan Perez
  • Realtor
  • Miami
Posted Jul 23 2023, 17:14

Through social media, my girlfriend saw the ad for MFM and signed us up. At that meeting they gave us good insight on what we would be learning at the 3-day workshop. For those that don't know, MFM focuses on RE investing of Multifamily apartments. My girlfriend and I ended up signing up to the 3-day workshop. The workshop was extremely organized, and all the speakers/strategists made us feel welcome. As you all may know, you will not learn everything there is to know about Multifamily investing in 3 days, but MFM did a great job teaching step by step the process and the different roles in a Multifamily syndication. Not only did we learn all the steps and roles, but we also were inspired by the strategists that had joined their community in the past and told us their stories and how they got started. Prior to the 3-day workshop (3 weeks before) they gave us access to the portal on their site where we could prepare and learn a little bit about what we were going to be learning in person, also questions to get to know us better and our goals. Not only did it feel like MFM was knowledgeable and experienced in the multifamily space, but they also teach you about mindfulness, the importance of having the right mindset before taking on anything in life. For me the cost of the 3-day workshop was worth it. It made me realized changes that I needed to make in my life to be more successful in everything. Off course like many other companies out there, they offer a mentorship program. We didn't sign up because we felt that we hadn't explore RE investments enough to make a decision in 3 days. Prior to the workshop we had done research for only a month, including signing up on Bigger Pockets. If you ask me was the 3-day workshop worth it? I would answer yes, but as far as the mentorship program, I couldn't answer that because I didn't join. I hope this helps anyone that may have been wondering. Oh, and by the way, the 3-day workshop is for two people as well as the mentorship, so the cost could be split in two.

Loading replies...