Skip to content
PRO
Pro Members Get Full Access!
Get off the sidelines and take action in real estate investing with BiggerPockets Pro. Our comprehensive suite of tools and resources minimize mistakes, support informed decisions, and propel you to success.
Advanced networking features
Market and Deal Finder tools
Property analysis calculators
Landlord Command Center
$0
TODAY
$39.00/month when billed monthly.
$32.50/month when billed annually.
7 day free trial. Cancel anytime
Already a Pro Member? Sign in here

Join Over 3 Million Real Estate Investors

Create a free BiggerPockets account to comment, participate, and connect with over 3 million real estate investors.
Use your real name
By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.
The community here is like my own little personal real estate army that I can depend upon to help me through ANY problems I come across.
Foreclosures
All Forum Categories
Followed Discussions
Followed Categories
Followed People
Followed Locations
Market News & Data
General Info
Real Estate Strategies
Landlording & Rental Properties
Real Estate Professionals
Financial, Tax, & Legal
Real Estate Classifieds
Reviews & Feedback

User Stats

Votes
Adam Y
  • Portland, OR
Votes |
User Stats

Votes
Joel Owens
Agent
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Canton, GA
Votes |
Agent
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Canton, GA
ModeratorReplied

I haven't looked at it in years.

The data is usually old and many of the properties are already sold,under contract,expired,foreclosed upon,or in BK.

You could just save the money and get a broker/agent to pull properties for you without paying a fee to a website company.

User Stats

Votes
David Beard
  • Investor
  • Cincinnati, OH
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Cincinnati, OH
Replied

The value of the website would be pre-foreclosure data (if accurate and timely), not so much listed REO's and SS's

Steadily logo
Steadily
|
Sponsored
America’s best-rated landlord insurance nationwide Quotes online in minutes. Single-family, fix n’ flips, short-term rentals, and more. Great prices.
Account Closed
  • Investor
  • San Jose, CA
Votes |
  • Investor
  • San Jose, CA
Replied

How about foreclosureradar.com? $50/month. I don't know anything about foreclosure.com.

User Stats

Votes
Geri Johnson
  • Investor
  • California
Votes |
  • Investor
  • California
Replied

County Records and Foreclosure Radar are the best services for serious foreclosure buyers. Foreclosure.com and Realtrac are inaccurate and old data.

User Stats

Votes
Tracey Williams
  • Investor
  • Columbus , OH
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Columbus , OH
Replied

I have never pay for a foreclosure website, having a good realtor on your team will get the same job done, Zillow & trulia are free too.

User Stats

Votes
David Beard
  • Investor
  • Cincinnati, OH
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Cincinnati, OH
Replied

Once again, realtors and other "free" sources do not have the critical pre-foreclosure data, where you're wanting to do mailings to delinquent homeowners who have received a NOD that is part of the public record, for the purpose of contacting them about buying or wholesaling (straight or short sale) their home. This is a very valuable and viable service, IF accurate and timely.

I'd also like to hear the opinions of serious direct marketers as to which are most accurate and timely. (Previous votes for Foreclosure Radar and County Records.)

User Stats

Votes
Geri Johnson
  • Investor
  • California
Votes |
  • Investor
  • California
Replied

The ones I mentioned above are focused on West Coast and would not be helpful in other areas. These sites ate subscription sites and they are for tracking pre foreclosures and foreclosure auctions.

User Stats

Votes
Will Sifert
  • Investor
  • Covington, LA
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Covington, LA
Replied

I pay $50 a month for access to my local clerk of court's online website and can search online to find foreclosures as soon as the bank starts the foreclosure process. Before paying to access a website or service that may or may not have accurate and fresh data, I would look into your local govt website to see if you can get online access and monitor this yourself. I can get the information with in a couple days of the foreclosure process being started and can contact the home owners very very early in the process.