Skip to content
Pro Members Get Full Access
Succeed in real estate investing with proven toolkits that have helped thousands of aspiring and existing investors achieve financial freedom.
$0 TODAY
$32.50/month, billed annually after your 7-day trial.
Cancel anytime
Find the right properties and ace your analysis
Market Finder with key investor metrics for all US markets, plus a list of recommended markets.
Deal Finder with investor-focused filters and notifications for new properties
Unlimited access to 9+ rental analysis calculators and rent estimator tools
Off-market deal finding software from Invelo ($638 value)
Supercharge your network
Pro profile badge
Pro exclusive community forums and threads
Build your landlord command center
All-in-one property management software from RentRedi ($240 value)
Portfolio monitoring and accounting from Stessa
Lawyer-approved lease agreement packages for all 50-states ($4,950 value) *annual subscribers only
Shortcut the learning curve
Live Q&A sessions with experts
Webinar replay archive
50% off investing courses ($290 value)
Already a Pro Member? Sign in here
Commercial Real Estate Investing

User Stats

Votes
Bryan Zayac
  • Scranton, PA
Votes |
Developing Contractor Garage/FlexSpace

Bryan Zayac
  • Scranton, PA
Posted Jul 17 2024, 06:54

Hi all -- I recently purchased 13 acres and built a 10K SF warehouse/office space for my business.

I'm looking to begin developing the rest of the land with some contractor garages. Is anyone working in this space currently? Trying to get an idea of what amenities are being sought, and ideal size of the spaces. I've often seen ~2,500SF per unit, but looking to see what is out there.

Also, the land is not entirely flat, and I'm new to development, so I'm trying to get some ideas on what might be good options for developing with this topography. 

There are a lot of townhomes being built in this area, which is a thought of developing those on one section of the land, and contractor garages separately where they could be slab on grade and more flat area.

Thanks,

Loading replies...