APN vs Legal Description for Contract

APN vs Legal Description for Contract

Investor · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2017 · 110 posts · 52 votes

Hey everyone, question...

I just got a seller to agree to my price and am about to send out the contract for my FIRST wholesale deal. I know that a legal description is typically used in contracts, but I'm having trouble getting ahold of the legal description for the properties he wants to sell, so I was wondering if it would be suitable to use an APN (parcel number) in place of the legal description. I figure if a legal description is really necessary, the title company can just take care of it?

Also, the full deal is one house and the two vacant lots that are right next to the property. Is it alright to include all three items on one contract? He's selling them all to me for a lump sum - they're not priced individually, and I plan on wholesaling them all as a package deal.

Appreciate any responses. Thanks!

0Reply
23 views

No replies yet. Be the first to reply to this discussion.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.