Spokane, WA Rental Property Cash Flow & CoC Return

Spokane, WA Rental Property Cash Flow & CoC Return

Spokane, WA · Member since 2016 · 2 posts · 0 votes

Hello!

I recently started researching the Spokane area and was hoping that some more experienced & intelligent investors than I, could help provide some insight.  I am looking to buy a single family or small multi-family (1-4 units) rental property primarily for cash flow and long term appreciation.   I intend to purchase with 20% down and trying to stay under 250K - 300K.  

On average, what kind of Cash-on-Cash return can you expect in the Spokane area and what cash flow per-unit per-month should I be aiming for? 

0Reply
14 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Miami, FL · Member since 2017 · 2k+ posts · 911 votes
    8y

    Spokane will have a very low cash on cash return and properties in that price range will not cash flow very much, if at all.

    Have you thought about investing out of state? Where you can buy properties for $60-80k. Which will cash flow $200/each. 

  • Spokane, WA · Member since 2016 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    8y

    Antoine,

    Thank you for your response.

    I have had some interest in investing out of state but want my first investment to be close to home so I can get some hands on experience.  Once I have some experience I may consider out of state options. 

  • Rental Property Investor · Puyallup, WA · Member since 2017 · 11 posts · 2 votes
    6y

    @Joel Curry were you able to find a property in spokane?

    I am on the west side of the state and looking into spokane as well.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.