Co-Whole Selling With The Flex Option Agreement, How to Close it?

Co-Whole Selling With The Flex Option Agreement, How to Close it?

Wholesaler · Bellingham, WA · Member since 2017 · 4 posts · 0 votes

Hello my name is Sage, I'm new to real estate and I recently  learned about the Option to Purchase Real Estate Contract/Agreement and I could definitely use some tips I've been digging and digging at this topic because I don't want to pay for the webinars that teach me how to do it. So why not do it myself! I've already built up somewhat of a buyers list and designed my own bandit signs My next step is to market for good deals i can possibly get under the contract. But even before I do that I want to be crystal clear about the most important thing, how will i get paid? So when All is said and done I get the Seller and the Buyer to sign. Will the buyer pay me on the spot will i be wired the money is there an attorney that has to be involved or a third party to finalize the contracts in anyway? 

0Reply
13 views

Most Popular Reply

Rental Property Investor · Ashburn, VA · Member since 2016 · 239 posts · 119 votes
9y
It depends on what you do with the Option. It's the paperwork after the option that really matters. It also depends on how long you want to hold the options for.
See this reply in the discussion

9 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Ashburn, VA · Member since 2016 · 239 posts · 119 votes
    9y
    It depends on what you do with the Option. It's the paperwork after the option that really matters. It also depends on how long you want to hold the options for.
  • Wholesaler · Bellingham, WA · Member since 2017 · 4 posts · 0 votes
    9y

    I intend to utilize the flex option. So about 14 days. What is this paperwork after the option you speak of? 

  • Rental Property Investor · Ashburn, VA · Member since 2016 · 239 posts · 119 votes
    9y
    You need to assign the option then. This paperwork is state specific.
  • Wholesaler · Bellingham, WA · Member since 2017 · 4 posts · 0 votes
    9y

    Where would I find My state specific paperwork? Or can i just submit both contracts to  an investor friendly tittle company?

    Thank you for your tips though Dave, truly.

  • Rental Property Investor · Ashburn, VA · Member since 2016 · 239 posts · 119 votes
    9y

    I paid my lawyer for VA, MD, and PA versions of the assignment of option. They are similar and I understand the rules better in each state as well.

  • Attorney · Clinton, MD · Member since 2016 · 70 posts · 55 votes
    9y

    You get paid based on how the contract you use say you get paid.  Assuming you're not using illegal/bad contracts, If your contract says you get paid on the spot then you get paid on the spot.  If your contract says you get paid at closing, then you get paid at closing.

  • Rental Property Investor · Ashburn, VA · Member since 2016 · 239 posts · 119 votes
    9y

    you can research every state. Investor friendly title company doesn't mean stupid title company. You should build a power team before yu get into a situation you can't control

  • Wholesaler · Bellingham, WA · Member since 2017 · 4 posts · 0 votes
    9y

    What kind of power team? What are some people I should try to bring on board with me?

  • Fort Worth, TX · Member since 2015 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    7y

    I am looking for the contracts of 

    Co-Whole Selling With The Flex Option Agreemen
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.