Skip to content
PRO
Pro Members Get Full Access!
Get off the sidelines and take action in real estate investing with BiggerPockets Pro. Our comprehensive suite of tools and resources minimize mistakes, support informed decisions, and propel you to success.
Advanced networking features
Market and Deal Finder tools
Property analysis calculators
Landlord Command Center
$0
TODAY
$39.00/month when billed monthly.
$32.50/month when billed annually.
7 day free trial. Cancel anytime
Already a Pro Member? Sign in here

Join Over 3 Million Real Estate Investors

Create a free BiggerPockets account to comment, participate, and connect with over 3 million real estate investors.
Use your real name
By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.
The community here is like my own little personal real estate army that I can depend upon to help me through ANY problems I come across.
Buying & Selling Real Estate
All Forum Categories
Followed Discussions
Followed Categories
Followed People
Followed Locations
Market News & Data
General Info
Real Estate Strategies
Landlording & Rental Properties
Real Estate Professionals
Financial, Tax, & Legal
Real Estate Classifieds
Reviews & Feedback

User Stats

Votes
Varinder Kumar
Pro Member
  • Realtor
  • LA & ORANGE COUNTY CA
Votes |
I want to sell my house on my own, NO REALTOR

Varinder Kumar
Pro Member
  • Realtor
  • LA & ORANGE COUNTY CA
Posted

I would like to sell my house on my own to save on commission fees. I live in CA so it is legal for me to sell my own home. I need some guidance however as to what paper work is involved and how i go about getting that paperwork. Just need a guideline as to what to expect when dealing with the buyers agent. I dont want to pay closing costs either. What costs and duties are required by me "the seller" during this transaction, what do i need to provide title report, inspection report when needed who pays for that? etc. Thank you for yall's help.

Loading replies...