Unincorporated land in Parker County, listing requires city

Unincorporated land in Parker County, listing requires city

Rowlett, TX · Member since 2017 · 3 posts · 0 votes

Extreme newbie here so please, no laughing ;)

I have an unincorporated land listing for 7 acres in Parker County (#13550711, 219 Aledo Creeks Rd).  NTREIS requires a city, and for zip code 76126 I have to put in Fort Worth.  However, it's in Aledo ISD.  My questions are:

  • How can other listings in the same subdivision have Aledo for the city? Are they adding the information directly into Realtor.com and Zillow.com?
  • What other sites can anyone recommend for land listings?  I usually deal in houses.
  • Are there tricks users have to do to find my listing?  It just doesn't seem to get many hits.  There are plenty of mentions of Aledo in my listing.
0Reply
30 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Fort Worth, TX · Member since 2016 · 39 posts · 3 votes
    9y

    How else are you marketing the listing?

  • Rowlett, TX · Member since 2017 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    9y

    Only through the sites NTREIS automatically sends info to.

  • Rowlett, TX · Member since 2017 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    9y

    It's on Land and Farm, LandWatch and Lands of Texas.  What am I missing?

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.