How do you address seller financing when they are more down

How do you address seller financing when they are more down

Wholesaler · weston , WV · Member since 2013 · 5 posts · 0 votes

I have a commercial deal I am working on. The seller is giving me low monthly payment and for long terms also. The issue I am having is he wants too much money as down payment. His concern is about getting the property back if I default so he wants a lot of money down (50% down) which kills the deal. I want to make this deal happen more then the seller dose and I dont know how to make him feel more comfortable with less money down.   

0Reply
13 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Investor · Philadelphia, PA · Member since 2014 · 40 posts · 6 votes
    10y

    Give him 3 options that you want. Put it on 3 pieces of paper and present it to him. Then ask him which option he's steering toward. Then adjust from there.  He might forget he got an option to say no 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.