Need San Antonio property suppliers BAD min rent $1,100

Need San Antonio property suppliers BAD min rent $1,100

Rental Property Investor · Dallas, TX · Member since 2015 · 106 posts · 66 votes

All, 

We have done over 100 turnkey homes to investors in the San Antonio market over the last 2 years using only one team in the market to acquire. We are in need of more suppliers to feed our clients demand. We can rehab them but I would also consider using a crew you may like or refer. I plan to come to the SA market over the next month to meet with suppliers (brokers, agents, wholesalers) in hopes to build a strong relationship for additional acquisitions. We are cash buyers and have a very simple "box" that we send out to our suppliers. If the property fits in the box then it is send over for approval of purchase. During the DD our guys go out to inspect the home and put together a quote, if nothing major or unforeseen pops up we close as fast as possible. We have a massive demand from our clients all over the world to purchase Texas homes, we just need good and honest people to work with. 

Basic short list is as follows

No functional obsolescence (power lines, backing up  to retail or industrial, ext.)

No fences in the front

Good potential curb appeal 

minimum rent of 1,100 after rehab

75-175k acquisition targets

Feel free to contact me and give a brief and to the point description of what you do, your strengths in the market, and any homes you may have available. I believe my email is on my profile. 

0Reply
29 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · San Antonio, TX · Member since 2014 · 21 posts · 11 votes
    10y
    Hi Carl. Welcome to this BP forum. I'm in San Antonio, I've been a contractor for about 45 years and I'm just starting to put together a marketing campaign to find wholesale properties in the area.
  • Specialist · San Antonio, TX · Member since 2015 · 909 posts · 297 votes
    10y

    @Kit England

    We should talk next Tuesday if you will be at the mastermind meeting

  • San Antonio, TX · Member since 2014 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    10y

    When are you in SA, I can find deals for you. Let me know so we can meet up.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.