Skip to content
PRO
Pro Members Get Full Access!
Get off the sidelines and take action in real estate investing with BiggerPockets Pro. Our comprehensive suite of tools and resources minimize mistakes, support informed decisions, and propel you to success.
Advanced networking features
Market and Deal Finder tools
Property analysis calculators
Landlord Command Center
$0
TODAY
$39.00/month when billed monthly.
$32.50/month when billed annually.
7 day free trial. Cancel anytime
Already a Pro Member? Sign in here

Join Over 3 Million Real Estate Investors

Create a free BiggerPockets account to comment, participate, and connect with over 3 million real estate investors.
Use your real name
By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.
The community here is like my own little personal real estate army that I can depend upon to help me through ANY problems I come across.
Buying & Selling Real Estate
All Forum Categories
Followed Discussions
Followed Categories
Followed People
Followed Locations
Market News & Data
General Info
Real Estate Strategies
Landlording & Rental Properties
Real Estate Professionals
Financial, Tax, & Legal
Real Estate Classifieds
Reviews & Feedback

User Stats

Votes
Chris Snow
Pro Member
Votes |
Flip or Keep? Great comps, possibly too much work at current ask

Chris Snow
Pro Member
Posted

Hey all,

Walking a property with an owner who has a 3br/1ba 1025sqft. property around the corner from my house. He's asking $425k, comps that have sold in the last 2 months are 3br/2ba 1300sqft newly renovated $675k, 3br/2ba 1300sqft $655k, 3br/2ba 1570sqft $750k. 

A 3br/2ba 1400sqft home just sold for $390k. I feel like this deal pencils at $365-375k but need to add a bathroom, redo kitchen and existing bathroom, close in garage port for more sqft, + cosmetics and new appliances. I'm estimating $120k-150k in renos. Does any one have experience with this scope of work? Would you do this deal?

Also I feel like I could offer more with seller financing, but confused on how to come up with that amount of $$$ for the rehab, pay off the balloon AND construction loan. Any insights appreciated, thank you!

Loading replies...