Skip to content
PRO
Pro Members Get Full Access!
Get off the sidelines and take action in real estate investing with BiggerPockets Pro. Our comprehensive suite of tools and resources minimize mistakes, support informed decisions, and propel you to success.
Advanced networking features
Market and Deal Finder tools
Property analysis calculators
Landlord Command Center
$0
TODAY
$39.00/month when billed monthly.
$32.50/month when billed annually.
7 day free trial. Cancel anytime
Already a Pro Member? Sign in here

Join Over 3 Million Real Estate Investors

Create a free BiggerPockets account to comment, participate, and connect with over 3 million real estate investors.
Use your real name
By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.
The community here is like my own little personal real estate army that I can depend upon to help me through ANY problems I come across.
Buying & Selling Real Estate
All Forum Categories
Followed Discussions
Followed Categories
Followed People
Followed Locations
Market News & Data
General Info
Real Estate Strategies
Landlording & Rental Properties
Real Estate Professionals
Financial, Tax, & Legal
Real Estate Classifieds
Reviews & Feedback

User Stats

Votes
Angel Ibarra
Pro Member
  • New to Real Estate
  • California
Votes |
Just bought a house in Pomona

Angel Ibarra
Pro Member
  • New to Real Estate
  • California
Posted

First time home buyer and I decided to go with Pomona. I have a generally good idea of the area and its value. Can't say enough how excited I am to really learn the in and outs of real estate with this property. Great thing is it have 6 bedrooms counting the garage and additional ADU. To finally use the knowledge I've been building up with the bigger pockets podcasts and various YouTube videos has got me pumped. Hope to be more active and ask a lot of questions to the community as I start going about this journey.

User Stats

Votes
Brandon Croucier
Lender
  • Lender
  • Newport Beach, CA
Votes |
Lender
  • Lender
  • Newport Beach, CA
Replied

Congratulations Angel, home ownership is the pillar to building wealth in my opinion.

Continue building equity, buying rentals and before you know it, you wont believe how far you've gotten.