Skip to content
Pro Members Get Full Access
Succeed in real estate investing with proven toolkits that have helped thousands of aspiring and existing investors achieve financial freedom.
$0 TODAY
$32.50/month, billed annually after your 7-day trial.
Cancel anytime
Find the right properties and ace your analysis
Market Finder with key investor metrics for all US markets, plus a list of recommended markets.
Deal Finder with investor-focused filters and notifications for new properties
Unlimited access to 9+ rental analysis calculators and rent estimator tools
Off-market deal finding software from Invelo ($638 value)
Supercharge your network
Pro profile badge
Pro exclusive community forums and threads
Build your landlord command center
All-in-one property management software from RentRedi ($240 value)
Portfolio monitoring and accounting from Stessa
Lawyer-approved lease agreement packages for all 50-states ($4,950 value) *annual subscribers only
Shortcut the learning curve
Live Q&A sessions with experts
Webinar replay archive
50% off investing courses ($290 value)
Already a Pro Member? Sign in here
Buying & Selling Real Estate

User Stats

Votes
Sandeep Dhall
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Pleasanton, CA
Votes |
would like to chat with an investor friend realtor in Tampa Florida area

Sandeep Dhall
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Pleasanton, CA
Posted Jul 21 2024, 12:39

I am planning to start investing in Florida and would like to chat with an investor friend realtor.

User Stats

Votes
Jorge Vazquez
Agent
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Tampa, FL
Votes |
Agent
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Tampa, FL
Replied Jul 21 2024, 13:33

Hello Sandeep,

I'm glad to hear you're interested in investing in Florida, especially in the Tampa area. I have been investing for 20 years and am a licensed broker. I would be more than happy to chat with you and provide any insights or guidance you might need. Feel free to reach out to me at your convenience. Looking forward to connecting!

Best regards,
Jorge Vazquez

• Broker Florida (#SL3334101)

Graystone Investment Group Logo

User Stats

Votes
Skie Lewis-Hernandez
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Tampa, FL
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Tampa, FL
Replied Jul 21 2024, 14:32

Hi Sandeep,

Congrats on your decision to invest in the Tampa area. I am a licensed realtor who focuses primarily on investing. I'd be happy to chat with you and give you insight on the Tampa market as well as send over some investment opportunities I have coming up. Feel free to reach out at your convenience! 

Best,

Skie Lewis-Hernandez 

Rent To Retirement logo
Rent To Retirement
|
Sponsored
Turnkey Rentals 12+ States. SFR, MF & New Builds, High ROI! 3.99% rates, 5% down loans, below market prices across the US! Txt REI to 33777

User Stats

Votes
Ahmed Omran
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Belleair Bluffs, FL
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Belleair Bluffs, FL
Replied Jul 21 2024, 19:42

Hi Sandeep,

I see that you're looking for a realtor, and I wanted to reach out to see if you're considering short-term rentals as an investment. I'm a real estate agent specializing in investment properties in Pinellas County, particularly near the beautiful Gulf beaches.

Not only do I help clients find the perfect investment properties, but I also own and manage several short-term rentals in the area. This hands-on experience allows me to provide valuable insights and guidance on what it takes to succeed in the short-term rental market.

If you're interested, I'd love to discuss how I can assist you in finding the right property to meet your investment goals. Feel free to reach out to me anytime!

Best regards,

Ahmed 

User Stats

Votes
Joseph Stern
  • Investor
  • Tampa, FL
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Tampa, FL
Replied Jul 22 2024, 05:02

@Sandeep Dhall Hello Sandeep, I own an investment friendly brokerage. We work with investors primarily and a lot of them are out of state as well. I invest myself and hold my Gc license in Florida, I’d love to discuss.

User Stats

Votes
River Sava#1 BRRRR - Buy, Rehab, Rent, Refinance, Repeat Contributor
  • Lender
  • USA
Votes |
River Sava#1 BRRRR - Buy, Rehab, Rent, Refinance, Repeat Contributor
  • Lender
  • USA
Replied Jul 22 2024, 08:52

Hi Sandeep - I would love to connect with you as I recently made the move to Tampa as most of my clients are down there. Sending you a dm!

User Stats

Votes
Ray Hage
  • Investor
  • Fort Lauderdale, FL
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Fort Lauderdale, FL
Replied Jul 22 2024, 08:55
Quote from @Sandeep Dhall:

I am planning to start investing in Florida and would like to chat with an investor friend realtor.

I am down in south Florida....but as an investor and realtor, I would highly advisor having calls with a few realtor-investors in Tampa (sort of like an informal interview) to get to know them. I find most realtors are just working in RE Part time and are not as knowledgeable as they could be due to time constraints. Then, pick the one you're most comfortable with and let us know about your RE wins!

User Stats

Votes
Allison Craft
Property Manager
  • Property Manager
  • Tampa Bay Area
Votes |
Property Manager
  • Property Manager
  • Tampa Bay Area
Replied Jul 22 2024, 12:08

I would highly recommend working with @Josh Green. He is in the Tampa/St. Pete area and is mostly focused on Investors. He knows the Tampa/St. Pete market in and out! 

User Stats

Votes
Mya Toohey
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Tampa Florida
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Tampa Florida
Replied Jul 22 2024, 12:34

Hello @Sandeep Dhall!

I am here in the Tampa area.  I would be happy to chat about how we can do business together.  

User Stats

Votes
Replied Jul 23 2024, 12:27

Hey Sandeep! 

I'm a licensed agent and work exclusively with investors in the SW Fl area! Reach out to me whenever you have a few minutes to talk. I'd love to get to know a little bit more about helping you find exactly what you're looking for.